Wedding Dresses, Mexico, And A Baby

Almost every Sunday Caroline and I go to the mall. We are sticking to our tradition and now I'm sitting in the food court in front of Fu king Chinese food, our favorite fast food restaurant.

"Ok, so we decided that our wedding is going to be in Mexico in Cancun at a resort on Valentines day! Isn't it a cute idea. I know lots of couples do it but ours will be better. We already no what resort we are going to, its called... The Gran Caribe Real, its beautiful! Anyways, it's going to be great!"

As Caroline goes on about here wedding I'm just kind of off in my own world, thinking about last night. So there we were making out on the sidewalk, and when we stop for a moment to take a breath...

"Lets go inside." Came out of Andrews British mouth, and suddenly my stomach flips. He doesn't suspect us to have sex just after two dates!

"You can't suspect us to have sex after just two dates." I scream out my thoughts.

"Oh," My heart beats out of my chest, I take a step back and look up at him. His sad eyes will probably haunt me for the rest of my life.

"I'm sorry, I mean, I want too. I'm just not ready." The sadness in his eyes softens, he grabs my hands and kisses me light on the cheek just like he did on our first date.

"Ok." He smiles.

"I'm sorry." I bite my lip.

"It's ok, I respect you Skyler. I'm not going to pressure you into doing something you don't want to do."

I smile. "Thank you." He steps away not letting go of my hands, he doesn't let go until the space between us breaks our grasp.

We walks back to his car and open the driver door. "I'll call you soon."

"Ok." I wave good-bye and I watch him drive away.

"Skyler?" A annoyed girls voice enters my flashback. I snap back into reality to see Carolines frowning face and the huge pile of Chinese food in front of her. "Did you just here anything I just said?"

I think hard about the things that were said last... I remember us getting our food for me fried rice and vegetables and for Caroline ginger beef, dried ribs, chicken balls, orange chicken, fried rice, and two eggs rolls. We sat down and she started blabbing about her wedding.

"Um, something about... your wedding." She stares at me like I'm stupid.

"Yes." She says slowly, acting as if I'm dumb. "And, thats its going to be on Valentines day."

I put a carrot in my mouth and smile. "Awe your having your wedding on me day."

"You always bring this up every Valentines day." She shakes her head and begins to talk to me slowly again. "Valentine is your last name and Valentines Day is a day of love." She smiles sweetly at the end.

"Thanks." I say sarcastically. Can't she take a joke? "So why are you having the wedding so early? Valentines day is in like two months!"

"I know." She smiles secretly. "We should get some ice cream after this, I'm craving it."

I ignore her last comment. "I know that smile... whats wrong?"

"Nothing is wrong, everything is perfect." She smiles even bigger showing her teeth with fried rice stuck in it. I stare at her in confusion.

She smiles in delight then stuffs her fork with a whole egg roll on it into her mouth.

"Oh my god you eat like a pig." I look at her in disgust.

"Yeah, and I'm going to look like a pig in a few months." She gives me a knowing smile. My eyes widen. All of the food. Her ice cream craving. Her wanting to have the wedding so early. Caroline. Is. Pregnant.