Just Like Highschool...

"Come on." Grunting I bounce up and down on my small suitcase (Gross not like that sick minded people) on Friday morning, too early for my taste, trying desperately to zip it up. Finally the stubborn bag does up and I am ready to go. I drag my load to the front door. My intercom buzzes and I let Spencer in, I wait about two minutes until someone knocks on my door. I open the door to see Spencer smiling childishly at me, his hands and stuffed in his dark blue jeans

"You ready?"

"Yes." I pick up my large load and struggle walking the two feet to Spencer. He looks down at my bulging suitcase.

"I think it's going to explode." He chuckles taking it from me.

"Well I didn't want to pack a huge suitcase, its only a weekend." He shakes his head and lets out a small laugh and we walk out of my apartment.

After a while of trying to get my suitcase into the trunk of Spencer's small black Chevrolet Cobalt, the same one he had in high school. We were finally on the road and heading to Canada. The eight hour drive was maybe the most boring thing in the world until maybe the fifth hour after we crossed the Canadian boarder.

"So," Spencer shifts in his seat. "can I ask you a question?"

I look over at him curiously. "Sure."

He took a deep breathe before asking. "Was I a good boyfriend... from what you can remember anyways."

I didn't bother to tell him that I remembered every detail of our relationship and it was great, so why am I looking for the flaws we had?

"Well you sometimes pressured me to do things I didn't want to do." His head swung over to look at me his face sort of confused.

"When did I ever pressure you?" His voice kind of sounding whiney. I bite my lip and try to regain the memory I just recently thought of.

"Well... Remember my eightenth birthday party right after graduation," A smile appears on his face. "we were at a club and you pressured me to drink!" I threw my hands up dramaticly into the air. He starred at me giving me a pathetic look.

"You were eighteen it was your first legal drink! I wasn't the only one pressuring you." I turned to face the side window and pouted jokingly.

"You were still part of it."

Spencer laughed his face turned to the road. "Well other then my abusive pressuring actions, did you enjoy our relationship?"

I turned towards his nicely toned body which was faced towards the road and smiled shyly. "Yes," I muttered. "I did."

The rest of the drive we talked about the years we spent together. All of the dates we have never forgotten. Then sooner then I would have liked we arrived in Calgary. I look up at the downtown skyscrapers. I think they have gotten taller.

Soon we pulled into our hotel, got checked in and the we had the challenge with the luggage. I grab the little black handle of my suitcase and tugged on it and soon it popped out. I started pulling it behind me, but a restring force made me look up at Spencer.

"I think I can handle rolling the suitcase into the hotel."

"No," He shakes his head still trying to get my suitcase away from me. "I can take it." I roll my eyes and give it to him knowing I won't win this war.

"Thanks." I mutter. We walk into the hotel and I felt naked not carrying a single thing and Spencer is just trailing behind me carrying his small duffel and dragging a big black suitcase. I can't help but let a smile sneak onto my face.

"This is my room." We slow down when we come up to room 4030.

"I'm 4036." Spencer says putting down my suitcase. I take out my card and open the room. All it is a standard hotel room. Queen bed in the middle of the room facing a wide screen TV there is a small desk to the side of the television with a comfy chair for... you know comfort. I take the suitcase from Spencer.