Ice Cream! You scream! We All Scream For You To Shut Up!!

(P.S. What's your favriote Pocky? And are they like cookies? Because I consider them as cookies!)

URARAKA~•
(Who guessed it?! Because I was just trying to figure out who would be a tad bit normal wcplaong what happened)

It's been two weeks since anyone has seen Deku. A lot of people have conspiracy theories, most believe he's dead.

I walk into the classroom, still no Deku. I then see his so called 'Best friends' talking about something.

As I walk closer I hear them talking about someones release.

"Do you guys now when he will be out?" Mina asks.

"They're releasing him tomorrow I beleive." Denki says looking at his phone.

"Ooh~ Get that one!" Jirou says pointing at something on his phone.

"Should I get one or three, though?" Denki asks looking at the group.

"I would ask RG, she seems to be planning it." Hagakure says falling on Denki's desk.

"What is she planning?" I ask them.

They all look up at me, then go back to talking.

DENKI~•

I don't really feel like asking RG so I'll just get three.

"That is very rude to ignore a classmate!" Iida says while walking over to us

"And it's rude to eavesdrop!" Mina says.

Then the door burst open, then Mei starts running up to us.

"I made three strollers but what should be the colors?!" Mei asks shoving her notebook in our faces.

"Won't three be a lot for two people?" Mina asks a same question for once.

"Detachable and attachable settings, but what colors?!" By now the whole class is looking at us, even some people from the hallway.

"We won't know the genders till they are born, so I have no clue!" I still don't know why they are keeping it a secret! It's harder to shop for things!

"Yeah, they said they want it a suprise." Jirou huffs out in annoyance.

"You could do unisex colors, then it wouldn't be going to one gender." One of the big three says while walking in.

"Thanks Nejire! You're the best!" Mei says as she starts writing things down in her notebook.

"No problem! I had the same question earlier!" She says while walking towards us.

"Why would you have that question too?" Uraraka asks her.

"Well I had to look for a gift for the party and chose stuffed animals! I just needed to choose a color without swaying towards one gender!" She says while showing her phone to us.