Chapter 7

Jax P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of my ringtone.

Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby

Let me know

Girl I'm gonna show you how to do it

And we start real slow

You just --

I reached into my back pocket and hit the end call button. I looked down at what I had my arm entangled in. Shania was curled up against my chest sound asleep.

I smiled down at her. It was the first time I had stayed the whole night when I was sleeping with a girl, and nothing had actually happened. Uncharted territory for all of us.

I untangled the arm I had around Shania  too reach for my cell again. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and looked at the bright little screen. 4:41 a.m stood in the bold letters in the middle of the screen.

I swore under my breath several times. I leaned up on my elbow and shook Shania even though I didn't want to wake her, she looked so peaceful sleeping.

I brushed some lingering hair away from her closed eye and let my hand cup the side of her face. She mumbled something and slowly her eyes opened.

Shania looked somewhat surprised to see me leaning over her, but she leaned her cheek against my palm softly.

"Hey there sleeping beauty.'' I smiled and brushed my thumb across her cheek.

She rubbed her eyes,"Mmm. What time is it?'' Shania asked, her voice think from sleep.

"4:45.''

She jerked up, fully awake now. I oddly missed the heat from her body, atleast that's what I told myself I missed.

"Crap. Crap. Crap. CRRAPPPP. My parents are gonna kill me.''

I didn't say anything but we both shot off the rock we had been sleeping on. We bolted through the trees and back to my car.

I drove as fast as I could could go without exceeding the speed limit. The drive to Shania's house seemed to drag on for hours.

As soon as I pulled up to her house she leaped from the passenger side and ran toward her house.

I got out of my car and jogged up to her on the porch,sliding my hands in my pockets. She was so close I could see myself leaning over and our lips would be touching.

Shania took a hesitant step closer to me and our noses were brushing against each other.

Just before our lips met the door flew open revealing a very angry looking father,''Shanny. Look who finally decided to come home. Come on in.'' He said to her but his eyes never left mine.

Shania leaned up on her toes and pecked my cheek. It was on the cheek, a nothing of a kiss but it made my heart race all the same. Shania walking into her house with a bounce in her step.

Her dad pulled me close to him and put him arm around my shoulders,''You like my daughter?''

Before I could think better of it, I nodded.

''Good. You push it, hurt her, or do anything you know she wouldn't do infront of me, I've been polishing up my guns all night. Am I clear?''

I gulped audibly,''Crystal.''

He patted my cheek,''Good boy. It's so much easier when you're smart.''

"Yes, Sir. I'll be going now.'' I squirmed out of his hold and speed walked to my car. I hopped back in to the car and drove the few blocks it took to get to my house.