Chapter 3

Jax P.O.V

The whole world seem to slow down, when Shania was practically thrown onto me. My hands were on her hips and Shania was half way on my body.The once ear busting loud rager, was now a eerily quiet room. The only noise was Landon, who was drunker than Lindsay Lohan could get, running around in his boxers and pool wings. He screamed, "FREEEEDDDOOOOMM BISHHEESS!" , running straight into the stair case. Landon made a ''hpphm'' noise and his head rolled to the side. Ok, NOW it was quiet.

I turned my attention to Shania. Looking into her light brown eyes, seemed to make the world dissolve around me. She was blushing ferociously as she tore her eyes from mine and looked around the room. She slowly slid off meas if she was fighting to pull away. For some reason I didn't want her to move.

Everyone's attention had turned away from me and her to just her. So what any sensible person would do she ran off. And I did what no one,including me, thought I would do. I ran after her. I burst out of the mansion and hopped into my car. I drove down the seemingly never-ending street. There she was walking down the street crying. I felt a sharp pain in my chest at the thought of her crying.I slowed down to where I was driving next to her.

Shania looked over at me, "Go away."

"Orrrr. You could get in. I could drive you home." I mused.

"I'm sorry. I don't talk to strangers. Or let them drive me home. Maybe I should run away screaming your not safe, your not safe." She said wistfully

.

"Like I said, you could get in the car. And I'm not a stranger, we've known each other since 3rd grade, right? Let me drive you home. Please." I begged,looking at her hopefully.

"Fine." Shania sighed,popping open the car door open and getting in the passenger seat.

'631 Oxford Rd." She announced, buckiling her seat belt.

"Right."

Neither of us said a word the whole way to her house. But it wasn't an uncomfortable silence it was just....peaceful. My cell went off for the 20th time. I knew it would be about why I ran off after Shania. The truth was I just didn't know.

I pulled into her driveway and she got out of my car, slamming the door.

"Thanks." Shania smiled.

"Anytime."

She hestitated,"I ..uh do you.. do you maybe wanna come in? You probably don't. Just -just...nevermind."

"I'd love too." I said, taking the keys out of the ignition and getting out.

Shania's house wasn't that big, It was a brick house. Modern, cozy and comfortable. Shania lead me around her house for a brief tour. We finally stopped in her room. I looked around her room. It was a midnight blue room. Posters and writings littered the walls. She jumped on her star - covered bed, clutered with game cases.

"Wanna play a game or somethin'?" Shania looked at me waiting for my answer

.

I mulled it over, and sat next to her on her bed and flipped through some games. "Sure. But I gotta warn you I'm the video game king. I don't lose.".

-----------

Me and Shania had been playing video games for an hour now. I don't know where she learned to play but she was whooping my ass. Her player killed mine for the 1000th time. I tossed the controller down on her bed, frustrated.

"Dammit!" I groaned.

"You lose." The game mocked me.

"WhoooHooo!" Shania cheered doing her victory dance.