Chapter 13- suspended

I woke up this morning thinking about Demarion. I think I'm starting to fall for him & I honestly don't know why.

Today's my first day back to school since the fight. I decide to get cute. I throw on a tan hoodie, black ripped jeans and some timbs. I ask my auntie can she do redo my makeup and she did.

"Asia do you like my outfit"

"Yesss, that's cute! I think you should change your jeans to some light blue ones and it'll be perfect but who you getting all cute for?" She says. When she asked me that question it caught me off guard.

"Uhhh, nobody"

"Its somebody, you can tell me, I'm your big cousin, I'm not gone snitch or anything" she says as she looks for me some different jeans.

"his name is Demarion"

"this your boyfriend? Or just a crush?" She asks.

"Just a crush" I tell her. She tells me that I should just focus on school for right now and then she gets asks if she can get Jade ready for school.

In walks my cousin yelling "Big sisterr! Can you help me find a outfit? I been dressing wack lately"

"of course, come on girl" Asia says.

The crazy part about it is, they're not even sisters. They were my grannies foster kids & my granny just decided to adopt them. That's how they became my cousins. I just hate that they always try to take someone who's special away from me. Although my granny and I don't have the best relationship, because of how her and my moms relationship is, I feel like my cousins stole my granny from me too.

Beep beep

I went upstairs to get Jade & she was sleep.

"Jade get up! Demarion is outside" I yell at her.

"I'm up!" She says.

"Get dressed, throw this on"  I tossed her some clothes.

"Asia got me dressed" I really thought that Asia wasn't going to help me because my cousins asked her but she helped & I love her for that.

We walk outside to Demarion's car & his brother was in there. Mariah's usually with him every morning but she's not. We drove the kids to school and then we went to school. He drops me off at the corner & I walk to school. I don't want people thinking that we date if they see us pulling up together.

First hour.

I couldn't stop thinking about getting out of that class! I hate school so much!

Second hour. (English)

I actually zoned out for about 5 minutes until the teacher called my name.

"Miss. Allen? What are we learning about today?"

"What?!"

"Justice, you have to be paying attention! I can see why your grade is the way it is"

"For one, I have a good grade! & I only zoned out for a second!" I tell him.

"Please don't give me the lip!"

" Bro, I ain't giving you no lip I'm just sayin' you stay putting people on blast and stuff! That's not cool"

"Ms. Allen I will be calling your guardian after class. Your behavior is something that won't be tolerated"

"Call her" I encourage him.

"her fat ass gone get a whooping" This girl Kisha said. She had the whole class laughing.