Chapter 19

"Jade wake up & start getting everything together for Wednesday" I yell.

"Not right now" Jade says as she's half asleep.

"Jade, get up now!" I say as I slowly lose patience with her.

"What do you want justice dang!" Jade yells at me.

"I'm starting to get really sick of this attitude you've been having lately, you're really testing my patience! Next time I have to ask you to do something twice, Im gone split you in two! Do you understand Me?" I yell. Jade's attitude has been horrible lately, she's been giving me a very hard time. I haven't been able to leave her with my cousins while I go to work, because I'm afraid that they'll do something to her because her mouth is so slick.

"...." She doesn't reply to me. Next thing I know my phone is ringing. It caught me by surprise because my phone has been off for weeks. I drop Jade and I conversation and I run to my phone."

"Hello, Justice speaking?" I say as I answer my phone. It's a number from Florida.

"What up?" a deep voice says.

"Who's this?" I ask.

"Who else be calling you? I should be the only nigga on this shit"

"This Demarion?" I ask. It sounds like him but I want to be 100% for sure.

"Duh," He says.

"Man, you finally called"

"Man don't even start, I been calling you & I couldn't get through to you," he says.

"Your stepmother wanted to be evil and turn my phone off but what's up with you?" I ask him.

"I'm just in Florida, laying low"

"Why are you in Florida?" I ask him. I'm assuming that he ended up going to the marines as Nolan said.

"It's a long story but basically, some niggas were saying that I owed them, they ran in my house while my little brother was there by himself. Justice that shit was painful. They shook him up pretty bad!"

"Oh my goodness, are you for real?"

"Yes, real shit!" I ask him how his little brother is doing and he says that he's okay, he's staying with their mom.

"My baby coming in, imma talk to you later," He says fast and hangs up. His baby? Who is his baby? His child or a bitch?

A lot of thoughts are running through my head right now. I can't believe he called me. I hope that his little brother is okay, I wish that we could've talked longer because I really miss him. I hope that he doesn't have a girlfriend because that would break my heart.

BOOM !!

"What the fuck! " I yell as my door is pushed open.

"I'm sorry, you caught me off guard" I apologize to my uncle, but why the fuck would he kick the door open like that?

"Aye man, why muthafuckas telling me that you leaving Milwaukee? What the fuck is that about?"

"Yeah, I'm leaving"

"You ain't going no fucking where! You got 2 months left on this lease here" He yells.

"When did I ever sign a lease?"

"Don't play dumb! You got 2 choices, A. pay me my money right now and leave today B. wait until ya lease up" I thought my uncle was a solid man but he's showing me otherwise. Why would he do me like this? I'm starting to hate everybody.

"Can we just talk about everything, please? I paid for our plane tickets already."

"Money talks, bullshit walks. Give me my money and get out!"

"Can I give you what I have and stay just a couple more days? For the sake of my sister."

"How much you got?"

"I have about $150" I explain to him.

"Run me that shit and get the fuck out" He snatches my money.

To be continued.