[27]Cabin In The Woods[BTS]

"OU OU OU ME SEE WOOMAN"

Taehyung, jumping up and down while banging his chest, pointed at you and screeched when he first touched ground at Camp STAGRAM. Jungkook soon joined in his game of pretending to be a monkey.

"OU OU OU ME SEE FOOD"

"OU OU OU ME SEE two FOOLS sleeping OUTSIDE the cabins if they don't help with bags." Yoongi, who just woke up, sarcastically remarked. "Now get to work before I make you."

The two youngest members quickly stopped clowning around and started pulling most of the bags to the cabins. To everyone's pleasure, they even brought the food in, so the only thing left to do was get the keys and get settled. Something Yoongi was more than eager to do.

"HYUNG HURRY I HAVE TO PEE" Jungkook yelled from in front of the door. "Ugh it's gonna come out before you get here!"

"That's what he gets for messing around instead of peeing before we left." Namjoon randomly walked out from behind a tree and said.

"Where did you come from?" Yoongi asked.

"The bonsai trees are over there." You said and then everyone stopped looking at Namjoon with questioning looks.

It wasn't a secret that the man loved trees, he was technically the only reason why everyone agreed to go cabining anyway.

"HYUNG HURRRRYYYY" Jungkook practically screamed in a high pitched voice. "I'M GONNA DIEEE."

"I'M COMING" Jin yelled back. "DON'T RUSH ME!"

"Jeez, don't get your panties inna twist old man." Taehyung whispered, but everyone heard it.

"WHAT YOU SAY BOI?" Jin marched faster to the house, "you got something you want to say to my HANDSOME and YOUNG face?"

Everyone else signalled for Taehyung to just let it go, but he didn't see them and teased Jin some more.

"YOU BET I DO. OLD. MAN."

Jungkook, who couldn't take it anymore, snatched the keys out of Jin's hands and ran full speed to the bathroom.

"WHAT? BUT HOW?" His trembling voice could be heard from outside.

Jimin's laugh echoed throughout the house signalling he beat Jungkook to the bathroom. Sucks to be him though. Jungkook was scary when pissed.

"Hyung, you got five seconds to shit and get out before I come in and piss on you."

"Ou kinky." Yoongi snickered as he walked to pick out his room before everyone else like he always did when they go on trips.

"Jimiiiiin."

"Dude, gimme more time to shit! It's literally stuck in my ass!"

Hearing that, Jin choked on his bread and Taehyung rolled on the floor laughing. You just rolled your eyes and went back to testing the old sofa out.

"Is that all you're gonna do? Sit on the sofa?" Namjoon pulled two suitcases inside and asked you.

"Yes. Problem?"

"Huge problem, we need your help with the bags."

"Ok." You stood up, walked over, took the smallest bag (which was yours), and walked away.

"You- you only took one bag! And the smallest one at that!"

"You never said I had to take more than one nor did you say it had to be a big bag."

"Well I'm telling you know."

"Nope too late. I'm eating now." You raised a piece of bread to your lips and winked at Namjoon.

"Where did all the reliable people go?" He groaned.

"Jungkook, who is outside the bathroom, is fighting Jimin, who is inside the bathroom, Taehyung is rolling on the floor like a maniac, Jin's stuffing his face, Y/N helped, and I just at down." Yoongi answered, "Anymore questions?"

"None of those people are reliable."

"Where's Hoseok?" Taehyung, who bounced out of his episode, asked.

"Hm, yeah where is Hoseok?" Jin walked out of the kitchen with more bread. "He's missing all this good bread."

"Lemme see that." Yoongi grabbed a piece from Jin and ate it. "Hyung, is this- weed bread?"

Everyone stopped and looked at Jin, who was peacefully eating his bread until he heard Yoongi's statement. He dropped the bread and ran into the kitchen screaming about how he was wronged and demanded he be compensated for this.

"My god, how did this vacation turn out like this?" Namjoon rubbed his temples and sighed.

"Maybe you should take control like the leader you are."

"I thought I wouldn't have to do that for vacation." He looked around once more.

"JIMIN IF YOU DON'T OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR GOD SO HELP ME I'LL KILL YOU."

"DO IT THEN."

"SOMEONE GET ME SOME MEDICAL ATTENTION. I HAD A LARGE INTAKE OF DRUGS."

"I wonder if Hoseok-hyung wants some food. Ou free bread."

"ZZZzzzz"

"ALRIGHT ENOUGH" Namjoon's voice boomed through the house commanding the attention of the others in the house. "Jungkook use the other bathroom upstairs, Taehyung don't eat that its been on the floor, Y/N please wake up Yoongi, and Jin for the love of god, please stop screaming."

"STOP SCREAMING? STOP SCREAMING? WHY ARE YOU ALL SO CALM? I JUST ATE ABOUT TEN PIECES OF THAT WEED BREAD! Y/N DID TOO! IF ANYTHING YOU ARE ALL UNDERACTING."

"You do know Yoongi lied, right?" You spoke up after waking up the pale man besides you.

"Wha- so I wasted all this delicious bread for nothing?"

"Pretty much."

"Dammit Yoongi!"

"Damn didn't know you all loved me this much." Yoongi rubbed his eyes and yawned.

"Anyway where's Hoseok?" Namjoon looked around the room.

No one said anything. Not Jimin who finished using the bathroom, Jungkook who finished beating Jimin, Taehyung who looked all over, Jin who washed the bread to eat it, Yoongi who was falling asleep again, and even you, who was the last person to see him. Hoseok was gone and no one knew where he went.

"So no one saw him-

A loud scream interrupted Namjoon.

"JUNGKOOK JUNGKOOK JUNGKOOK. A A A BUUUUG"

"I'm coming." Jungkook got up and walked to the kitchen with a box in hand to kill the bug that scared Jin.

"Anyway, I think we shoul-

"AAAAHHHH"

Everyone looked at Taehyung and frowned.

"Sorry?" He shrugged.

"anyway as I was sayi-"

Another scream interrupted Namjoon, but this time it came from farther in the house. Jimin scooted closer to Yoongi, while Taehyung yelled back at the scream.

"Tae really?"

"I had to let them know we're here."

Everyone facepalmed and groaned. Of course the most eccentric member could speak yell. It wouldn't make sense if he couldn't.

"As I was saying before I was interrupted multiple times." Namjoon continued once again. "We should split up and look for Hoseok."

"Yeah, no. Not gonna happen."