[15]Law Firm[BTS]

"A lawyer is a person who writes a 10,000 word document and calls it a "brief

"A lawyer is a person who writes a 10,000 word document and calls it a "brief." - Franz Kafka

Namjoon - The Smart Lawyer

-walks in VERY prepared

-Judges hate him

-wins every case

Story:

"Will the court stand for the judge?" A police officer announced as the Judge walked into the room.

Namjoon and his client rose along with the rest of the crowd. Seeing the judge, he smirked and thought to himself how easy it would be to win the case.

"Will Mr.Kim please present his evidence?"

"With pleasure." Namjoon moved to the large projector screen that was provided for his powerpoint.

"Is your first name Namjoon?" The judge asked.

"Yes, Ma'am it is."

The judge slouched in her chair and rolled her eyes. She knew exactly what was coming.

"Can someone call my mother and let her know we'll be here all day?" She said to anyone listening.

"I can assure you, Ma'am. This will only take a few minutes."

She cocked an eyebrow and motioned for him to continue.

"A few minutes and 13 hours." Namjoon mumbled under his breath.

"Let them hate, just make sure they spell your name right

"Let them hate, just make sure they spell your name right."

Yoongi - The Manipulative Lawyer

-walks in with a LARGE briefcase

-gets judged for not completing law school

-wins almost every case

Story:

"Judge, I have solid evidence that can prove my clients innocence." Yoongi said as he walked around the room with his arms crossed. "All I have to do is show it to you."