Rihanna

I sat on my bed, watching tears drop to my hand and leave stains. The publicity I was getting from this cheating scandal was unbearable and I wanted to end my shit right here right now, just take so many pills and die in my room, let them talk about that.

I looked at myself in the mirror and I didn't know if I liked my reflection, that's what publicity does. It makes you crazy and it literally drives you insane, but I didn't care anymore, I just wanted to talk to Marshall then crawl up in his arms and die, with him holding me.

He was like my best friend right now, and with him working on Shady XV, he would be really busy so I couldn't contact him, so I planned to just sit in my room all day. "Rihanna hasn't made a new song in months, is she planning a marriage with her current lover Marshall Mathers?" I cried at that article, choking on tears and I just went mad. Throwing stuff around and crying till I couldn't cry anymore, fuck! I'm going to die. Right now!

It's not that serious I told myself, contemplating death. "Stop!!" I screamed, falling to the floor on my knees, dreaming of Marshall's hands around me. I need peace right now, life was so much better before I turned bad, I was basically everyone's favorite artists now I'm accused of being a slut?

Marshall POV
All the guys jokes around as I was in the studio working on SHADYXV, all I could think about was Rihanna and how I wanted her so I put that in the song. "What you don't know is Rihanna calls me ponokyo, she loves the way I lie so she sits on my face and waits for my nose to grow." I said with this goofy ass smile in my face and they all laughed at that bar.

For the past months she's had the media all over her and its so crazy. Really Im getting married to her, are you serious? I kept rapping and that's when my phone rang. I paused and lucky enough it was the one I was just thinking about, Rihanna.

______
One more chapter and I think I'm gonna end it, I have too much writers block. Okay? 😓😓😓 but rihanna will be in my story Complacent Dreamers of you wanna go check it out. Seriously you should Im not joking, so yea sorry I took so long.