Side of the street!

When I woke up it was shining outside and my bags were packed. Today was our last day in Detroit. We would start going to L.A.X tomorrow and I was really ready to get this tour over. I just wanted to go home and eat ice cream and buy like one hundred cats. But I shoved that thought aside and Marshall helped me into the car. "Alright the tour bus is still at the Airport so the rest of your stuff is there." Marshall told me. I was so weirded out by our relationship right now.

"Okay..." I muttered back before turning to my window and making a small heart with my fingers. The car took off and I watched the rain pour. We didn't talk most of the ride. We just sat there looking out our windows. I remember he tried talking to me but quickly turned and I don't think we've ever been like this before. "Umm Marshall?" I said. "You've given me the best week ever. But I would really want to say. Did you notice how akaward it was between us? I don't want that to ever happen so I decided after tour I think we should you know stop doing songs together for a while." It was bitter on my tongue but I had to say it or nothing would be done to help our friendship.

"Yeah umm. I agree but one question?" Marshall said still looking out the window. "I've been hurt so many times in my life Rubyn and I don't wanna be hurt again. So promise me you won't kiss a bouncer or keep my kids away from me or cut yourself or any of that?" My eyes widened at what he said. Umm he was basically describing Kim. "Really Marshall are you kidding?" I pulled on his arm for him to see me. "I'm not fucking stuttering." He said making me grit my teeth. "I know we made that sad song together but I don't love the way you lie so you need to tell me the truth! What is this about?"

"YOU!!! I poured my heart out to you let down my guard swear to God!!!" I rolled my eyes and wiped my hair out my face. "You're something aren't you!!! Are you drunk or something?!" His eyes got huge and I swear he wanted to hit me. "I haven't drank or done drugs for six years and what about you mrs.numb. Ecstasy in the air but you don't care..." I wanted to die. He was in that song wasn't he supposed to like it. "Yo you really need to stop!" I heard the tremble in my voice. "Why? Are you not being treated like the only girl in the world right now?" I put my tongue in my cheek and held back tears that were oncoming.

"You know what....Take Care Rihanna! Let Drake do what I can't! I'll go after Tiara Thomas so what she can't makes bad love but she sure knows how to f***k!!!" I slapped him as hard as possible and I didn't regret it. Even though it was raining I opened the door while it was still driving and took my heels off running under a little shed. "Are you not coming?" Marshall asked with the window down. "No. As a matter a fact I'm not. So go mr. Slim Shady I don't wanna go no where with you!" He rolled his eyes and told our driver to go. What an ass!