Chris vs. Marshall

Long time no see right???

In the Staples Center Dressing Room

_____________-Rihanna POV

I curled my last hair and bounced to see if it would look good on stage. I haven't seen Em in about a month and now we have to perform together. Plus I have to deal with this Instagram stuff and people telling me to Rihturn...get it? Tbh I honestly don't even wanna do music anymore it's just to hectic. "You're on in five." The stage director announced. I nodded and checked myself once more.

After, I popped an alto is and made my way to the stage and I could hear "Ri-hanna!" "Emi-nem!" I giggled at that and I saw Marshall just now getting to the stage. I bit on my glosses lip and began speaking from behind the stage. "Yo are y'all ready?!" a Everyone screamed and I had to give the image like it wasn't loud enough. "No no no I said...ARE YALL READY?!!!" They almost bust my eardrum at all the screams and cheers. "Then let's run this town..." The beat to Run this town started and I ran out.

"Oh oh oh oh ooo we go run this town tonight (2x)" The crowd sang along and Marshall rapped to 'originally' Jay-Z's part. I was do hyped right now that I could barely worry about how Em was feeling.

Once that song was over Stan started and I sang Diddo's part. "My tea's gone cold I'm wondering why I got out of bed at all the morning rain clouds at my window, but I can't see at all even if I could it would all be gray put your picture on my wall it reminds me that it's not so bad it's not do bad." When Em rapped I bobbed my head and even walked past him a few times but we never really showed chemistry onstage until 'Love The Way You Lie'

I sang my part and stared at him the whole time. His eyes to me were such a mystery. You never know what he was actually feeling which made me want to even more. At the end of the song I was breathing really hard and he turned to the crowd. "Yo I wanna know how many of you have monsters underneath you're bed?!" He said loud into the mic. The crowd literally screamed their eyes out. "Now how many of you are friends with the monsters under your bed?!" He yelled. The crowd erupted once more. "Alright then..."

As soon as he said that I began singing.

----After the concert----

I was gulping down I've water in my dressing room when Marshall walked in. "Yo you killed em Ri." I smiled and pulled away from my water. "Thanks Em. We should really catch up sometime ya know it's been a while."

"Yea I totally feel ya. And since the tour is over we can go somewhere tomorrow."

"That sounds good Marshall. Say I'm gonna go sign autographs then I'll call you." He nodded and I shoved past him to get to the front. Man, he's so crushing and I can tell. I just wanted us to be friends right now since before it kind of slipped.

"Look it's RIHANNA!!!" A crazy fan girl screamed. I waved to her and sat down at the table. "Okay we are gonna do this in a respectful manner. No questions regarding ms. Fenty's personal life or love. Get a hug a picture an autograph but that's it. Let's do this." My manager said. "Hi Rihanna. I'm Leslie, I swear I'm your biggest fan and you're my inspiration." I saw a girl, probably thirteen, cry. "Thank you Leslie I love your eyes." She started crying more and handed me my album Unapologetic.

"Who am I among this out to?"

"Umm me if course and to my grandma who has a couple of days to live. She loves you almost as much as I do." I almost teared up myself when Leslie said that. "I'm so sorry baby here." I handed her the album back and a t-shirt for her grandma. "Mom look look what it says!, Dear Lez! She gave me a nickname anyway...Im so sorry about your grandma and she's in my prayers -nice eyes! She loves my eyes!" I giggled as she tugged on her mothers arm while walking away. "Hi say what did Chris Brown's cake taste like?" This white guy said. (I'm not racists) "Excuse me?" I frowned up. "You heard me? What's having sex like with him and then f****g Eminem?!"

"Hey man no personal questions." My manager budded in. "I'm sorry. Anyway Rihanna can you sign that?" He threw a magazine at me with me on the cover and Marshall in a bubble on my left and Chris on my right. Is Rihanna cheating on her legendary rapper boyfriend Eminem with her ex Chris Brown? More info on page twenty three.

I cupped my hand over my mouth and watched as the man laughed in my face. "Can you please escort this man out?" My bodyguards nodded and the next fan stepped up but I couldn't even think straight. First I'm not dating Em and second I haven't talked to Chris since the breakup...

Authors note///////

Okay it's been a while but from now on I'll update often I guess you could say I'm officially back. I decided to go with both comments in someways. Marshall and Ri catch up in the dressing room but they don't fight and Chris and Marshall rumors start forming so yea...

I don't care what you are reading right now... plz plz plz plz plz plz plz read Complacent Dreamers by me. I would be ecstatic. It's a new fan Fic I started last week and it's going great I just need more comments and voters. So I'd really appreciate that sparklers. Luv you all.

Good And Evil(Eminem/Rihanna)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें