Why You Crying

Rihanna's P.O.V

I sat in the dressing room covering my face in makeup, and adding a small floral headband to my hair. I had on a white half shirt that squeezed my upper half, and a long dress bottom that was very silky, and bleached white. I adjusted my ear piece and grabbed the black and silver mic, waiting by the stage area that had an X taped to the floor where I had to stand. "Rihanna. You go out first, then Marshall. Make sure to show emotion and love." Mrs. Dana said. She always gave me tips before the show. But she was nothing but a hometown friend. "Ok." I said as the music Played. The stage dimmed and red lights lit up the stage. A giant titantron was plastered on the huge, like gigantic wall. The crowd roared and little fire work sparks fell like rain. And there was a huge ceiling towering over the Comercia Park. I walked out with my eyes closed looking right and walking straight. "Just gonna stand there and watch me burn? Well that's alright because I love the way it hurts. Just gonna stand there and hear me cry. Well that's ok because I love the way you lie. I love the way you lie. Oh oh, I love the way you lie." I let the words fall out. So did a small stream of tears. I stepped down looking back where Eminem was rapping. "I can't tell you what it really is only what it feels like..." He rapped as I moved my way through the pillars close to him.

I think he saw my tears because in the middle of the rap he still rapped, but he drew me closer and wiped my tear duct. His face was serious and passionate. I sang the strong chorus looking into his eyes that were confused. And they were trying to figure out why I was crying. I held his hand and planted my face in my shoulder. "Look at me." He whispered throughout the quiet part of the song. I glanced at him. My eyes red, and my face raw. "Why you crying?" He asked in a murmur. I shook my head glancing at the crowd who were fooled that we were in love. "It's the song. It reminds me of Chris?" He shrugged. "Shut up. Im tired of hearing Chris's name. Tell me something new." I was alarmed by his tone. By the way he hugged me in a fake way. Meaning that the song was over. "Sorry. It's just he was my first love and I.." He cut me off as we walked back stage. Grabbing a water he looked at me sweating. "Can I be your next." He looked at me. I wiped away tears and breathed in. "You know I-" He shook his head. "I'm tired of just being your friend. At least go on one date?" I sighed. "Tomorrow. We'll still be in Detroit, and I feel safe here with you." He smiled like always and hugged me.

"Tomorrow." He stuttered and backed away walking backwards. "Tomorrow." I repeated and he waved. "Tomorrow." He turned around walking away from me. Till tomorrow.