Chapter 13: Feeling Pinkie Keen

(Y/N), Twilight, and Spike were outside as Twilight is practicing her magic with Spike wearing a necklace made out of leaves, a rock on his head and he is holding a stick. Twilight uses her magic to change the leaf necklace around Spike's neck into a tuxedo but then she notices that Spike is distracted.

Twilight Sparkle: Eyes over here, Spike!

Spike: Uh, sorry.

Twilight then turns the stick Spike is holding into a fancy cane.

Twilight Sparkle: For this to work, it's crucial we keep our concentration totally on the-

???: Ooh!

A familiar female voice was heard which cut off Twilight and her concentration as the rock she turned into a top hat transformed back into a rock and was about to land on Spike, but (Y/N) stops it with his magic.

(Y/N): You alright there Spike?

Spike: Yeah, thanks (Y/N).

Twilight Sparkle: Spike! This magic needs our full attention to make it happen. There's no other way!

Spike: I can't help it. Look!

Spike pointed to Pinkie Pie who was darting around frantically with an umbrella hat on her head and she looked rather worried.

Twilight Sparkle: Ugh, never mind her. She's just being Pinkie Pie.

Spike: Super-extra Pinkie Pie today.

(Y/N): She's seems normal to me.

Twilight raised an eyebrow at that.

Twilight Sparkle: What are you talking about?

(Y/N): I've seen her like this before many times.

Twilight Sparkle: Are you sure? Because she looks like she's has an umbrella out in the daylight.

They all then look to see Pinkie whose tail is twitching and they then approach her.

Pinkie Pie: Hmm. . . Twitchy twitcha twitcha twitch.

Twilight Sparkle: Pinkie Pie? What in the wide, wide world of Equestria are you up to?

Pinkie Pie: Oh! It's my tail! It's my tail! It's a-twitch a-twitchin'! And you know what that means!

Twilight Sparkle: Actually, Pinkie, I haven't the slightest idea.

(Y/N): I do. It's Pinkie Sense.

Twilight Sparkle: Pinkie what now?

Pinkie Pie: (Y/N)'s right Twilight. It's my Pinkie Sense and my tails twitchin' which means that stuff is going to start falling! You three better duck for cover.

Twilight Sparkle: Oh, Pinkie, it's not gonna rain.

(Y/N) then looks up to see Fluttershy flying above them carrying a large number of frogs in a wooden cat and he smirks at Twilight.

Twilight Sparkle: Why, there's barely even a cloud in the-ugh!

One of the frogs then land on Twilight's nose which makes her stare at it and the frog croaks.

Pinkie Pie: He just said "nice catch" in Frog.

(Y/N) chuckles at that and Twilight glares at him.

Fluttershy: Oh, I'm so, so sorry.

Everyone then looks up at Fluttershy.

Fluttershy: You okay, Twilight Sparkle? I just couldn't stand to see the pond getting so over-populated, what with the frogs all hopping into each other and all, so I decided to fly as many as I can on over to Froggy Bottom Bogg.