Chapter 1: A New Home in Ponyville

(Y/N) was walking through the forest for awhile until he came out to eventually see in the distance a huge town filled with many small buildings. This was the main town almost everypony lives in called Ponyville.

(Y/N) looks at Ponyville with a huge shock in his eyes as this wasn't a type of city he was expecting

(Y/N): Whoa. This place isn't like anything back in my world. I wonder if people live there.

(Y/N) walks until he arrives at Ponyville through the main entrance and he looks all over the town in awe that this is a place where his mother used to live in. Unbeknownst to him, many ponies noticed him and were staring at him in shock that he was an alicorn and a male alicorn at that.

(Y/N): (Thoughts) Okay. Why is everyone staring at me? This is kinda creepy. Is there something on my face? Am I an outsider or something?

When (Y/N) noticed some of the ponies staring at him, they went back to their business to try and not be rude.

???: Hi there!

(Y/N) heard a female voice and he turned around to see a mare with a pale, light greyish raspberry coat, a poofy mane and tail that was a brilliant raspberry color, light cerulean eyes, and she had a Cutie Mark is two blue balloons with yellow strings and one yellow balloon with a blue string.

(Y/N) was a little nervous that he was meeting a new person. . . well pony as he never interacted with one before besides his mother to keep his magic secret.

Pinkie Pie: Hi! I'm Pinkie Pie! Are you new? You must be new! I've never seen you around here in Ponyville before so you've gotta be new!

(Y/N) was taken off guard by her cheery tone, but he felt like he could at least speak to her to try and make a conversation.

(Y/N): Y-Yes I'm new. My name is (Y/N).

Pinkie Pie: (Y/N) huh? I've never heard anypony have that kind of name before! But my Pinkie Sense did tell me that I would meet somepony soon and now I see in front of me somepony new!