° • CHAPTER 2 • °

You were getting ready to go to school as your phone rang
You took it out of your jacket's pocket, showing an unknown number and turning it off without hesitation.

You were wearing a big black hoodie that made you look shorter but really cute, and wripped skinny jeans with white sneakers.

All over your wrists and arms there were bloody cuts that you made with the blade, so you only wore oversized clothes to cover them up. You wished you could stop, but if you do, the pain will torture you more than ever, and that won't do any good.

Not even Seungmin, your brother, knows it. There was a moment when your wrist got accidentally exposed while cutting vegetables.

~~~tHrOwBaCk~~~

Seungmin: "Y/n.. what is that??" he asked suspicious.

You were panicking "Oh this? My friend's cat did it to me."

Seungmin: "Oh i see.. be careful tho. Y/n.. you know that i really love you right? I mean.. if anything's wrong you can talk to me." he said with worried eyes

Y/n: "Yeah, sure.." you replied feeling somehow relieved.

~~~eNd oF tHrOwBaCk~~~

You arrived in class already exausted, you let out a sigh as soon as you sat down.

After what felt like ages, it was finally lunch time.

You stuffed your cheeks with rice cuz you were hungry.

From the other side of the long corridor you could hear a boy giggle but it didn't bother you at all.

××After lunch××

You were the only one in class cuz you wanted to listen to some music by yourself, so you connected your earphones to your phone.

Someone cleared their throat behind you, "Hey! You are y/n, right?" a boy asked, without getting an answer.

You could hear some footsteps getting closer to you, as a figure pulled out one of your earphones, causing you to turn around.

Changbin: "Why are you here all by yourself?" he asked, you were startled

"Can't you just leave?" you said

Changbin: "I know you don't like talking to people, but i'm pretty sure you won't regret talking to me. By the way I'm Changbin, nice to meet you".

You just stared at him and remained silent.

The bell rang after a couple minutes.

School was over and you were on your way to the bus stop, some of your classmates bumped on you making your shoulder ache a little.

You didn't really care at first, but then you felt something milky dripping from your head "Serves you well, bitch" a girl said laughing after throwing the milk carton on you while walking away with the others.