5

Narrator's POV

"Oh, wow," Y/N mumbled out as Lauren led her to the living room. It was all set up already for the set. There were a lot of lightning props, some instruments, a lot of people she's never met before, and Lisa.

Wait, what?

As Lauren went back to gave the filming crew some more instructions, Y/N walked over to Lisa who was sitting behind the drums. "I didn't realize you'd be here too," she admitted with a chuckle.

The short-haired girl shrugged. "Lauren thought I fitted the role, and it seemed fun, so why not?" She clutched harder onto the drumsticks in her hands as she felt herself grow more awkward. Ever since she saw the Y/E/C-eyed girl again, they haven't really spoken to each other once. This was probably the first time they're directly speaking to each other after five years.

And... the last time they spoke to each other, they both kinda had a mini crush on each other. Hers has faded away over time already, but she really didn't know about Y/N's.

Y/N noticed how she was looking at her and raised her eyebrows. "Why are you looking at me like that? Do I have something on my face?"

"I don't like you anymore," Lisa blurted out. Once she realized what she said, her own eyes widened. I mean, that is a way to say it, yeah, so she's just gonna leave it at that.

The Y/E/C-eyed girl laughed at her, slowly nodding her head. "Like romantically or just as a person in general?" she joked.

Lisa rolled her eyes before chuckling too. "So... it sounds like we're good then?"

"I guess we are," Y/N said. She didn't realize Lisa was still so concerned about all of that. She thought the way she was interacting with Lauren was obvious enough that she was over her too, but apparently she really wanted this confirmation. With how tense she looked, Y/N thought she had some sort of big secret to tell her, so this was actually pretty amusing to her.

Lauren saw from afar how her sister and her ex were seemingly getting along super well. She skipped over to the pair and wrapped her arms around the Y/E/C-eyed girl from behind. "What are you guys talking about?"

Y/N turned around in Lauren's arms and leaned forward to rub her nose against hers in an Eskimo kiss. "Wouldn't you like to know," she teased.

Before Lauren could reply to that, the director clapped his hands together and called everyone together. "Alright, we can start filming. Day 1, take 1 of Brown Eyed Boys. Let's go."

The raven-haired girl quickly planted a chaste peck on Y/N's lips before skipping over to her position behind the microphone stand. After everyone's ready in their places too, the music started blasting through the speakers, Lauren lipsynced to her own song and did little dances along to it as the two guys and Lisa did their thing with their instruments in the background.

This was probably the first time the Y/E/C-eyed girl had heard this song. After that small thingy at dinner that evening, Y/N really thought Lauren would listen to her parents and keep her distance, but she surprised her by popping up by her dorm the very next day. They've hung out for a couple of hours as Lauren just showed her the pieces of footage that she's filmed with Christian to sorta give her an example of what she wanted, and they just ran through the ideas for minor changes. But Lauren had never really shown her the song, so this was definitely a surprise.

They did probably two takes to get it to perfection before they switched to the next scene, which was still Lauren singing the song in the living room. Though this time, Y/N is gonna replace the guitar dude.

"Am I going to wear his clothes?" Y/N asked after Lauren placed the clothes in her hands and clearly told her to wear it.

"They're clean. He just changed into it right before we started filming, so he's only worn it for like 20 minutes," Lauren explained as she pushed the Y/E/C-eyed girl into her room so that she can change there. Y/N turned around again and seemed like she was gonna argue about something else, the younger girl slapped her ass and took the chance to quickly shut the door in her face.