Chapter 5. Narika's big day/ Past Life

Narika's wedding was coming up but she wasn't ready to be married. Before the wedding Narika had to keep Caspian under control since he was still a little affected by the Blood Moon and wasn't completely cured yet. "Prince Caspian Narika brought you some special roses she grew herself" Jumin said as he enters Caspian's room. Caspian looks over at him. "Some special roses? By the way where is Narika? I haven't seen her for a while and I'm a little worried about her. After the fact I was under the influence of that moon. I still can't believe that happened to me. I never want to hurt Narika again. She's all I have......Now here I am about to marry her" He sighs. "Before I met her she was a beautiful human that captured my heart. I remember it all. Long black hair, beautiful smooth and warm skin. I loved her right away. I wanted her as my girlfriend. So I went to find her" He tells Jumin everything about Narika and her human life and how she changed.

Before Narika was changed by Caspian she lived a normal life as a human trying to survive life.

"Sigh another day in a boring city. I just want to escape this life. I wish I found love.....but nobody would dare ask me out" She leans against a wall and sighs again. Meanwhile somewhere else in the city a man was walking with his butler and looking around for something new. "Jumin there must be something I can find in this city. Mostly a bride for me. But not one girl has satisfied me. There must be someone" Jumin looks around. "I must agree with you Prince Caspian. But someday I'm sure you'll find someone" Caspian sighs then stops walking when he sees the perfect girl and was speechless. Jumin looks at him. "Prince Caspian what's the matter?" Caspian then runs into an alley close to the girl he spotted and watches her. "That girl.....she's perfect. Jumin I must talk to her" Jumin nods. "But a warning my Prince. Your thirst for blood. Nobody knows that your a vampire. You must keep that a secret" Caspian sighs. "Of course Jumin" He takes a deep breath and sighs. "Alright Caspian here I go" He walks over to the girl and bows to her. "Hello there my name is Caspian. Please don't be frightened of me. May I please have your name" Narika blushes. "My name is Narika" He takes her hand and kisses it. "Narika.....such a beautiful name for someone like you. Care to join me for a walk?" He offers his arm to him and she blushes more and nods then wraps her arm around his and walks with him. Jumin smiles watching them from the shadows. "Prince Caspian has found his love. I just hope it goes well for them. But he must keep his vampire side a secret" Caspian and Narika spend the whole day together and they sat by a river as Caspian held her in his arms. "Narika your the first girl who actually makes me happy. No other girl could make me smile" Narika blushes. "Well I do what I can Caspian. I've never been happy with anyone. Sometimes I want to escape the city. But I can never get away" Caspian thinks as he rests his head on her shoulder. "Maybe I could help you. I can take you somewhere free. Have a new life" He buries his face in her neck and she smiles. As Caspian had his face in her neck he took a deep inhale. "Her skin.....so smooth and perfect. But she doesn't know I'm a vampire. Well one little bite wouldn't hurt" Her bites her neck gently leaving two small holes then kisses them covering them up. "Narika....." She looks up at him. "Yes Caspian? What is it?" Caspian smiles and holds her hands. "Narika I love you. I have fallen in love with you. For once I actually love someone. You make me feel alive. Please be my girlfriend. I can give you anything you want" Narika blushes deeply. "Caspian I feel like I've known you forever.....I will gladly be your girlfriend" Caspian smiles and kisses her softly then picks her up bridal style and he calls for Jumin and he arrives and bows. "You called sir? Oh? This must be your new girlfriend" Caspian smiles. "Narika this is my loyal butler Jumin. He does whatever I say and he will help you with any problems" Jumin nods. "Pleased to make your service lady Narika. Shall we be leaving then?" Caspian nods carrying Narika. "I'll make sure you have the best new life with me Narika. I promise" Narika smiles. "You better keep that promise Caspian. Your the first man I've ever been with. I want to be happy with someone and that someone is you Caspian" Caspian smiles and kisses her softly again. "I'll make sure you never cry, you'll always be beautiful, you'll always be mine. I'll never let you go Narika"

Caspian sighs with a smile. "I'm telling you Jumin. Narika is and will always be my special one and only love. I'll never leave her" Jumin smiles and nods. "Of course my prince. I'm glad you and lady Narika made up and got back together. You two were definitely meant for each other" Caspian nods. "I wonder where she is right now" He looks out his window and thinks. Narika was in her room getting ready for her wedding and walks over to her dress and puts it on.
"I know Caspian will love this dress" She finishes up and goes to meet Caspian. Caspian walks out of his room and goes to meet Narika but when he saw her he was struck by her beauty and he was entranced by her. "Narika....you look so beautiful"
Narika stands there in a long red dress and blushes. "Thank you Caspian"

He smiles and offers his arm to her

He smiles and offers his arm to her. "Shall we get married my darling" She nods. "Yes Caspian" She takes his arm and they head to the altar together. As they get married a figure watches from a window. "So that's who my son married. This sounds interesting" Narika and Caspian kiss sealing their lifes together for eternity.