You Are The Hope I Need

~Naomi~

I can't do this anymore,every fucking time I change my number they somehow find it.It's been months and they still didn't stop.I just don't know what to do,if I involve police it will only get worse.There was only one occasion where one of these people tried to hurt me,but I don't feel safe.It's gone too far and right now I'm really happy that I have a bodyguard.I read the messages again“bitch if we see you with them once more you wont be a model anymore coz your face will look like chucky“,“next time i see you your dead bitch“,“i'll kill you whore“.I couldn't read that anymore,so I put my phone down on a table.I closed my eyes and tried to calm down and not panic too much,because then I start getting dizzy.Few moments later Maddox got into the house,I heard him close the door.He walked over where I was laying on a sofa.

„Are you okay?“he asked.

I wanted to answer him,but I couldn't.Shit,not again.I didn't have a panic attack for years now.My hands started to shake and I couldn't breath normally.If I didn't know that it would stop in a few seconds I would be scared,but I got them quite often when I was younger so I got used to them.The only problem was Maddox,who doesn't know this about me and to be honest I didn't want him to find out.Only my closest friends and family know about it.

„Naomi,are you okay?Should I call ambulance?“he knelt down beside me and put his hands on my shoulders“Naomi?“.He seemed genuinely worried,but I would be too if I were him.I wouldn't want my client to die on a first day of work,neither.When I opened my eyes I saw him looking at me.

„No there is no need to call them,I'll be fine.This happened before,it's nothing.“I told him and changed my position,so I was sitting now.It stopped.I put my hands on temples and massaged them in circular motion while trying to balance my breathing.I hate when this happens,it makes me tired and somehow disoriented.

„Are you sure?You don't look good.“I could sense worry in his voice and it made me feel good.

„I'm sure,thank you.“I smiled at him“I'd like to show you your room now.I would like to rest after.Follow me.“I got up and walked to his room.I opened the door.

„So,this is it.Do you like it?“I stood in the center of the room and he was leaning on a doorway.

He walked in and looked around.He looked outside the window and went into the bathroom.When he got back he sat on a bed.

„Where is your room?“he asked and stood up.

„Why is that important?“I asked back.Why does he need to know that?

„Because I need to be as close to you as I can.I'll have a lot of this kind of questions in future,but it's only because of security reasons.“

„Oh,okay.Mine is just across this one.“I pointed to the door of my room.

„That's good then.I'll get my stuff here tomorrow morning if that's okay with you?“

„Yes,of course,whenever you want.Could you please call my dad and tell him to send a driver and a car here?I want to go lay down for a bit.“I don't feel so good right now and I need to rest since I have to go to a fundraiser tonight.

„No problem.I'm gonna walk around the house to see where should cameras be put.“

„Okay.Oh,and that fundraiser is at 8,but we're leaving at 7.Before that I'll be going to a lunch with my parents and I have to pick up a dress and go to a hairdresser and get my make up done.“He just nodded and left the room.I went to my room and set an alarm,so I get up on time to get ready for lunch.