Just an ordinary day...or not

~Naomi~

I opened my eyes,a strong light hit them and made me feel like I want to go into the some endless darkness.My sleep,or what my mom calls hibernation,was interrupted with those irritating rays of sun.Why does it think it has a right to do so? I mean no one invited it,it's like a intrusion of privacy if you ask me.Sorry about that,I'm just not a morning person...at all.Nevertheless I got up,but not before stretching and making noises like a dying animal.As I walked into the bathroom I forgot there were still some unpacked boxes on the floor,so we made contact and let me tell you I felt it a lot more than those nasty little things.I woke up early,that was a constant thing since I moved into new house,so I took a long shower,washed my hair,shaved and sang along with Imagine Dragons(not so successfully I might add) and then the bliss ended.I dressed myself into skinny black pants,loose white blouse,black high heels and added some gold jewelry.I couldn't eat breakfast because today I have a photo shoot for a Victoria's Secret,and trust me,you don't want to be all bloated when you shoot for that big of a brand or any other for that matter.As I was walking out of the house I took car keys and my purse.I never use my driver,I still pay him because there are times I do need him but these are the moments of freedom I enjoy and won't miss.My beautiful girl Lexy,my black Aventador,waited for me in garage.I got into the car and drove to the location with the help of GPS,since my orientation skills suck or better yet don't even exist.Make up crew and hairstylists were already there as well as the clothes,if you can call it that.Not that I mind,I'm very comfortable in my skin and as a model,it's a normal thing to show skin if you're asked to.Today I'll be working with Russell James.I've known the man for almost eight years now and we have a great relationship.He always knows how to make a girl feel comfortable and for me that is a great virtue since I have some problems with that.The theme is a sexy but elegant,so the underwear was not so revealing but more,let's say provoking.It included white,black and red colors with lace and stockings with halters.I was hoping they would offer me to take a black combination as a gift later on,it was screaming to me "Take me home with you!".After a few hours,a million different poses,styles,hairstyles we were finally done.I said goodbye to Russell who invited me to a party next week,even though he knows that is not my scene.I told him I would think about it so I wouldn't end up being rude but I knew I won't be going.As I was going home I stopped by at the Starbucks to get some green tea.I walked into a place that was so packed that you almost couldn't breathe.I stood in a line that seemed like it was a mile long in that moment.Suddenly I was feeling a bit lightheaded.Everything became so slow and every step I made was harder than the last one.My lungs started to ache and my vision was blurry,I had to get out of there right now or the next sight won't be pretty.Just as I started to fall down I saw two men coming my direction,but only one came all the way.From the other one all I could remember were blue or green piercing eyes and a confused look on his face.At that moment darkness surrounded me and I let it win,because I didn't have enough strength to fight back.