!NOTE BEFORE READING!

Hey,to you who is reading this(I know that I don't most of the time lol).I don't really know why I'm even writing this,but the hell with it.

So,this is my first time writing a book,even though I've been writing poems,essays and stuff like that since I was 10.I enjoy writing,it makes me a better dreamer and feel fuzzy inside.My mum always said to me that I don't have a developed imagination because of my overly realistic thinking,so this book is something that should change that.The reason I said what I said in my second sentence is that I really don't care if someone doesn't like this theme,my writing or anything that goes along.You might ask yourself „Why are you publishing it then?".Well the reason is simple,I want people who like this theme to read it and to make my own version of something I like.I do apologize for any kind of mistakes that I made and I won't mind if anyone point's them out as long as you are polite about it.If there is any similarity with another book it's really not intentional,please tell me about it.English is not my first language and I'm not living anywhere near any country that speaks it,so some details might be wrong as well as the grammar/spelling.I don't know where is my story set if we talk about a place.I'm going to say somewhere in US,but you can imagine it anywhere you want as well as the characters.Also,for all those mistakes based on my lack of knowledge about army,city or business,please correct me and I'll try to correct it as well.I've read quite a lot books here on Wattpad and didn't correct anyone,I just imagine it like it's possible.Of course maybe they weren't aware of their mistake,but I just don't want to change someone's vision.

I do understand that the plot is very slowly developing,but I promise that from the next chapter it will be more interesting.I like to write about psychological side of my characters since I'm quite interested in psychology and hopefully will work in that field one day.So bare with me on that one and I'll try to minimize it.

For those who read all of this jabber,thank you.Till the next time bye and,hopefully,happy and enjoyable reading. Paula J