#6#

Akaashi's POV

The days passed quickly and uneventfully. I spent most of the time either with Iwaizumi-san learning hand to hand combat, since I had learned how to use knives and guns, and then the rest of the day I was either in the play room or the kitchen.

And finally, after 2 months of hand to hand combat training, I heard the words that I was anticipating for so long.

"Akaashi, you're done with me too. I don't have anything more to show you. You mastered everything that I know"  Iwaizumi-san smiled at me and gave me his hand. I shook it then ran outside.

"BOKUTO-SAAAAAAAAAAAAN!" I yelled and everyone ran outside from the rooms, including Bokuto who was in the kitchen.

"I'M DONE WITH HAND TO HAND COMBAT!" I yelled smiling and he yelled as well, running towards me and engulfing me in a bear hug.

I hugged back and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Can we please go to the jakuzzi? I need a little bit of alone time with you but I'm not horny" I whispered in his ear and he nodded and started walking.

"The jakuzzi is off limits for the evening!" he said and we left. We got to the jakuzzi and took off our clothes and into the tub. I sat opposite of him and smiled.

"You don't know how much I needed this. After two months of training, it's finally over" I sighed and closed my eyes.

"Hey, Akaashi, come here" he said and I opened my eyes. He was looking at me with his hands open. I smiled and swam towards him. I turned around so that my back was against his chest and he wrapped his arms protectively around me.

We stayed there for a little while, just enjoying each other's company until he spoke up.

"Akaashi?"

"Hm?"

"I know that we've only known each other for two months, but I need to take this off my chest"

He turned me around so I was looking at him. I wrapped my legs around his waist and looked at him with a questioning look.

"Will you, Akaashi Keiji, take me, Bokuto Koutarou as your husband?" he smiled and brought his hand from behind to show a beautiful golden ring with black and white swirling around it. I gasped and my eyes watered as I frantically nodded my head. He smiled and took my hand, slipping on the finger and kissing first my knuckles then my fingertips.

"Wanna take this to the bedroom? It's easier" he smiled and I nodded softly. And thus he showed me his love for me for the rest of the night.

~a few weeks later~

I was currently in the room I was staying in, with Hinata, Oikawa, Atsumu and Yachi who were helping me get ready.

I had on a white suit, with a small yellow brouche of an owl on the left side, above my heart. Oikawa was doing my hair, Hinata and Atsumu were singing and Yachi was dancing behind us.

"Well, in a few hours we'll have and a second boss" Oikawa smiled and I smiled back.

"Okay but please don't call me boss, it makes me feel weird. Just Akaashi is just fine" I laughed a little and Atsumu came up to us.

"Let's make a toast to our future boss! Keiji Bokuto! Woo-hoo!" he yelled obviously a little tipsy. Poor Sakusa. We drank then left for the altar. Sakusa was the one to walk me down the aisle.

"How do you feel?" he looked at me smiling.

"Nervous. I have a bad feeling that something will happen, I just can't pinpoint it" he nodded then pulled something out of his sleeve.

"Take off your suit" he ordered and I did as I was told. He rolled up the sleeve and I noticed a small strap of fabric there. He smirked and placed the knife that I had first used with Bokuto and placed it there then handed ig back to me.

"Boss' orders" he shrugged and then the doors opened.

"Come on" he said slowly and we started walking down the aisle. I looked up and my breath hitched at my throat as I took in Bokuto's appearance.

He wore basically the same thing as me, only his suit was black. His hair was surprisingly down and not spiked up as I was used to. He smiled and I smiled back at him. I got there and he grabbed my hand and led me up the stairs.

"You look beautiful" he smiled softly at me.

"You look handsome as well" I said blushing and he laughed. And thus the wedding begun.
.
.
.
.
.
"With the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husbands. You may now kiss the groom" and finally the words that I was awaiting to hear, were said.

I looked up at Bokuto and smiled at him. He smiles at me with love in his eyes and leaned down. And right before he pressed his lips on mine, gunshots were heard outside.

We turned towards the door and looked with wide eyes. Everyone pulled out their guns, knives or took fighting stances and started fighting.

"Bokuto? What's happening?" I looked at him panicked.

"Akaashi, I need you to run! Run in the woods as fast as you can! Go to the house and go in the weaponroom. And for the love of God lock every door you can behind you! I'll come back for you!" he looked me in the eye. I nodded then started running towards the house.

I had thankfully memorized the area around the house so I didn't have a problem finding the house.

But then a hand grabbed my arm. I turned around and threw my knife at the person, hitting him right in the middle of his throat. He released me and I started running again. I could hear footsteps behind me and as I turned around, I slipped over a tree root and fell on my face. Before I could get up a fabric was placed over my nose and mouth and I started losing consciousness.

'Koutatou...forgive...me' was my last thought before I slipped out of consciousness.

HEY HEY HEYYYYYYYYYYY!

Alright, guys, and thus the end begins :)

Honestly I have the mood to just write all the chapters today but I have other things to do too so gomen.

Also go read the manwha "Yours to claim" like guys it's so nice! I started it yesterday and oml why is Sunbae so hot?! 😳

Eh whatever I gtg see you on the next one guys!

Eva out!