#3#

I woke up in an unfamiliar room and looked around. The events that occurred today flowed back into my mind and I let out a sigh of relief.

I looked at the bed clock, the time was 11:42 pm.

I sighed and got up, heading downstairs to get a glass of water. The house was surprisingly still like it was a few hours ago, lights on and voices coming from different rooms.

As I entered the kitchen I saw Yachi-san in front of the stove, Nishinoya-san and Yaku-san were talking and the twins were fighting.

"Ayyy, Akaashi-kun!" Nishinoya-san yelled when he saw me, making everyone turn towards me. I blushed and looked down, embarrassed from all the stares.

"Uhm, I-I just need a g-glass of w-wa-water please" I said quietly and fidgeted with the end of my t-shirt.

"Of course!" Yachi-san said and handed me a glass of water. I quickly drank it and gave it back to her.

"Uhm, do you happen to know where Bokuto-san is?" I asked again quietly.

"He must be in his office now" said Osamu and looked at his watch. I nodded then left the kitchen. I was waiting for the elevator when a guy came towards me.

"Who are you?" he looked me up and down and scoffed. "You're definitely not built enough for the Mafia" he smirked.

Before I could answer he pinned me on the wall.

"I bet you're just some whore, boss brought here" he smirked and put his hand on my thigh and smirked.

"I wouldn't mind having my way with you" his hand traveled towards my member and I tried escaping him but he was too strong. He out his other hand next to my head and started grinding his knee on my member.

I closed my eyes, hoping that someone will pass by and stop this. But no one came.

"Oh come on, don't act as if you don't like it" he smirked and I felt his breath on my neck. He started leaving kisses on my neck making me cry from the pain as whimpers left my mouth.

"Why are you doing this?" I cried out and he threw my t-shirt off of me and turned me around.

"Because whores like you are only good enough for fucking!" he growled in my ear and took off my sweatpants.

Right then the elevator's doors opened and Bokuto walked out. He saw us and his eyes widened.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" he yelled and took out his gun and pointed it at the guy's head.

"Boss, I was about to have some fun with the whore you brought" he smirked.

"Akaashi is my pet and if you dare call him a whore again or lay your filthy hands on his perfect body ever again, I'll make sure you suffer so much that you'll be begging me to kill you" Bokuto threatened and the guy ran away.

Bokuto turned towards me, his eyes softening as he saw me sitting on the ground, hugging my knees to my chest and crying. He kneeled down in front of me and looked at me.

"Hey, it's okay, I told you, I'll protect you" he whispered in my ear and I nodded weakly. I looked him in the eyes, then slowly leaned forward and kissed him a little. I pulled back and blushed.

"Come on, let's get you dressed, I need to show you something" he said smiling and grabbing my t-shirt, putting it on me before lifting up my pants. I smiled at him.

"Thank you, Bokuto-san" I smiled and he smiled back.

"Now that you know that I'm in the Mafia, there are a few things you need to know" he smirked and I nodded.

We got to the elevator and he pressed a button that I had never seen before. After a little the door opened and before me was a huge door with a pass code and hand print on it.

"Look" was all he said and pressed the numbers 62945. He placed his hand on the monitor and it scanned it and then the door opened. We walked in and I gasped.

All the walls were covered in weapons, a computer on the center and a target at the middle of the wall. I looked around with wide eyes.

On the left side were grenades. Many grenades. Then on the wall opposite of the door were two departments full of guns, from small ones to huge ones and then on the right wall were knives. I walked towards them and looked at them closely.

"Wanna try using one?" his voice made me turn around.

"Can I?"

"Of course. Choose whichever one you like and throw it at the target right there" he pointed at the target in between the guns. I looked back at the knives, grabbing one with  a black hold that had small little letters engraved in it.

"What do these letters mean?" I showed Bokuto the letters.

"This is the word death in Russian" he smirked and I slightly smiled. I stood in front of the door and aimed at the target. I threw the knife and it hit the target right at the center of his chest. I gasped and looked back at Bokuto smiling.

"I DID IT! I DID IT I DID IT I DID IT I DID IT!" I yelled and involunteerily jumped up and hugged him. He hugged me back and I inhaled his scent. Wow, jasmine and chocolate.

"You smell nice" I mumbled and looked up at him. He smiled and kissed the top of my head. I stayed a little bit more down there, just throwing the knife.

"Come on enough practice, let's go to bed" he smiled and grabbed my gun.

"Why what time is it?"

"2:47 am"

"I've been practicing for three hours?!"

"Two and a half to be exact" he smiled.

"But, I'm not tired yet" I wondered out loud.

"Of course you're not, you slept all day, nine hours straight"

"I'm stupid" I chuckled and exited the elevator on our floor.

"I can make you tired if you want to" he whispered in my ear and pinned me against the wall. My breath hitched as I felt his breath on my neck. I looked at his eyes and softly nodded. He smirked and picked me up.

"Get ready" he whispered and kissed my earlobe.

Well, this is going to be a long night. :)

Wow you guys, two chapters in one day! I feel proud of myself :)

Also, the next chapter is going to be full lemon. I know you've been waiting for it, don't deny it :)

Okay, imma go write now that I have the inspiration.

See you on the next one guys!

Eva out!