#1#

Oof another boring day, came to an end. Ugh, life is boring! Why can't I have at least a few friend?! Eh, whatever let's go back to anime. And that's when my stomach growled. I sighed and got up.

Walking to the kitchen and grabbing the phone, I dialed the pizzeria and ordered a pizza. I grabbed some money and just waited.

The pizza arrived, I payed for it and as I went to close the door something caught my eye. I opened the door again and looked at the front step.

There in black font with pink and yellow neon letters wrote: "CLOUD 9: WE PROMISE YOU'LL REACH IT" and the clubs information beneath. I picked it up and my eyes widened.

"Only for people that are into BDSM" my eyes sparkled and I closed the door behind me, the pizza long forgotten. I sat on my bed and read the details.

It was about a fifteen minute walk from my house and it opened tomorrow at 11:30 pm. Hm, sounds good. I'll definitely check it out!

OH DAMN THE PIZZA!

I snapped out of my bdsm self and ran to the kitchen grabbing my plate and eating my pizza. Well, tomorrow's going to be a long day. That's for sure!

~time skip, next day, noon~

Finally! Come on Akaashi just a few more hours! Time to get ready!

It was still 9 pm but I wanted to take my time, if I find myself someone and get laid, might as well be prepared...

First I showered, the shaved, literally everywhere, did my hair and let it dry by itself, instead of using my blow drier. It dried in about an hour which left me about one more hour until I had to leave.

And then my nerves kicked in. Oh fuck no.

But, what if there aren't any gay guys? Or at least bi? And what if the guy I like only wants a one night stand? I can't lose my virginity to a stranger! But, what if someone tries to rape me?

All these thoughts started flooding my head and I clutched it tight as I fell on my knees and onto the floor. Come on Akaashi, this is not the time to have a panic attack!

I calmed myself down and wiped the tears of my eyes. I looked at the clock. 30 minutes left. I started getting ready, putting on some jeans and a black fitted t-shirt, my favorite sneakers and sprayed a little perfume on. I grabbed my phone, wallet, a condom and my keys and exited my house.

I got there and took a minute to admire it, the building was big, at least 12 floors, with bouncers on the entrance. I walked there and they looked at me.

"D or S?" asked the first one.

"S"

"LGBTQ?"

"G"

"S or M?" 

"M" I answered again. They nodded and handed me a yellow, black and white bracelet.

"Yellow for the S, white for the M, black for the G." they said in unison and stepped aside to let me in after I wore the bracelet.

I walked in and saw quite a few people with drinks in hand, most of them were talking. I walked slowly towards the bar, trying not to get too much attention.

"What can I get you?" asked the oh so cheerful barwoman.

"Vodka" I said lowly.

"Wait straight up vodka? No mixes?"

"Straight up vodka" she smiled and pointed her finger at me.

"I like you" she grinned and grabbed the vodka bottle, pouring a shot and sliding it towards me.

My pet जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें