Chapter 11

Everyday Lena avoided Kara at CatCo, to ashamed to face her. Kara didn't know what to do. She couldn't reach her. Every time she tried to talk to her, she excused herself and ran away.

She used that time to think about what happened since they meet. Finally she saw what Alex and Sam meant. But she couldn't see why Sam thought they would be dating.

Slowly it became December. Christmas is right in front of their door.

Kara asked Sam if she could invite Lena and so she did.

On Christmas Eve they all sat together in Kara's apartment.

"Sam brings Ruby?"

"Yeah she is. You know, you should go to her and talk to her," Alex points to Lena, which sit alone at the kitchen table.

Kara looked up, but she quickly turned away again and continues to hang up some more decorations.

"I don't know... she avoided me all time, maybe she doesn't want to talk?"

"If that would be true she wouldn't be here, now go!"

Sighing, Kara turns to Lena's direction. With a little push from Alex she stumbles to her.

"Hay... Lena."

"Kara, h...hay."

"So... how are you?"

Alex rolls her eyes. She's so useless.

A knock at the door tells them that a new visitor arrived.

"I'm going!"

When she opened the door she looked into Ruby's eyes.

"Hey Ruby! Where's your mum?"

"Sorry, I'm here!"

"Sam, hay," A big smile forms on Alex lips.

"Come in you two."

Sam greets Lena and Kara, while Alex pulls Ruby to the couch.

"So you two finally figured out your problems? Have you finally kissed and solved this sexual tension between you?," Sam asks.

Lena's eyes widen: "Sam?!"

"Oh... I think that mean no? Sorry, I haven't said anything!," Quickly she runs to Alex and Ruby, "Oh god, I think I made it worse."

Lena starred at her hands, trying to avoid Kara's eyes.

"Why is everyone assuming this?"

"You told them?"

"Well... maybe I called Alex and she was with Sam... But she kinda already knew?"

"What... What do you mean?"

"Alex said something like that she noticed it and knew it for months, I don't know what she meant."

Am I really so obviously?

"Luthor, come over and tell Ruby about the time we saved the earth together with Supergirl!"

"I'm coming!," Happy about the distraction, Lena joins them.

Kara stares after her, wondering why she's disappointed about Lena leaving her.

She looks really good in that dress.

For the entry evening she noticed these thoughts in her head. Confused, she thought the whole time over it.

What is wrong with me?

"Kara!"

"What? Yes, I'm listening!"

"I said you should stop thinking so much and enjoy the evening."