Chapter 10: Don't Call The Cops

Robbie comes running towards them.

„JADE!", he yells.

„WHAT?!", Jade screams back, she hates being yelled at.

„I... I...", he is out of breath, „I was walking into the janitors closet and-"

„Why were you going into the janitors closet?", Beck asks.

„That's not the point! I was walking in and there was Katelyn sitting at the floor and she yelled at me to get out."

„Did you get out?", Jade asks.

„Yes, of course but-"

„See, problem solved", she takes Beck's hand and walks away from Robbie who already annoys her.

„She was crying, Jad, I think-", Robbie tries to convince Jade. Jade turns around to him, noone gives her orders and especially not Robbie.

„So you think I should go comfort her?"

Robbie nods.

„Because I am related to her?"

Robbie nods again.

„And because you have been nicer to her than to Tori lately", the puppet says. Jade grabs Rex's head and smashes it into the trash can, taking a bottle of water from Robbie's backpack and pouring it all over his head.

„She may be my sister but she's not my responsibility", Jade says walking back to Beck.

„Why are you in a bad mood?", Beck asks taking his girlfriends hand.

„I'm not." Beck raises his eyebrow a little.

„Urgh! Fine, it's just that since she's here everyone accosiates me with her. It's not like we are the same person. I mean I tolarate her and I don't hate her, at least not completely but that doesn't mean we are friends!"

„I think she sees you as her friend."

„Yeah, Tori sees me as her friend as well", Jade laughs at the irony.

„Come on, be a nice person. What have we said about learning people skills?"

Jade rolls her eyes: „What about her girlfriend? What was her name? Clarice?"

„You mean Aubrey?"

„Yeah, that girl. They have been hanging out for weeks since the soccer game and don't tell me they are just friends. I'm not blind."

„Maybe it's about her. When we broke up you were the one crying in the janitors-"

„Don't!", Jade does not want to be reminded, „If I go in there, can we change the topic?"

„Yup", Beck kisses Jade's cheeck, he knows exactly how he gets Jade to do something.

Jade opens the door to the janitors closet slightly, as someone screams from the inside: „Go away!"

„Well, I tried. Maybe next time", Jade is about to turn around to walk away but she notices Beck's look on her so she enters the room again.

„I said GO AWAY!", Katelyn yells at her again.

„Why is it so dark in here?", Jade asks while turning the light switch on.

„NO! DON'T", Katelyn covers her face with her hands.

„Why are you being so dramatic?", Jade asks.

„I am not", Katelyn is still covering her face as she tries to leave the room.