Hawaiian Punch

Apparently,we,the PEANUT GALLERY,cause why the running fuck not,are here,on the beach.Gorgeous.Chris says we are going to be a big influence as who will be the winner....I hope it's not voting...

Leshawna:You and Alejandro are TOAST!!

me:*Whispering**Shaking my head*No...he is going to win....The tie breaker challange was "The Traditional Hawaiian Fire Dance of Death"....................you must be fucking kidding me.....this is ridiculous......

me:YOU GUYS LOOK SO STUPID!!!!*laughing like crazy*

Duncan:Tell me about it~Your boyfriend's a cross dresser

me:And I ain't even mad!!

In the end,Alejandro managed to beat Cody,freed Heather and...they're in the finale!

Apparently and fortunately-in a way-we won't have to vote the winner.Each of them had to pick 2 helpers.I wonder....Alejandro:I think....Raven and...

me:*mimicking to him*Don't choose Courtney.Don't choose Courtney.Do NOT choose Courtney

Alejandro:Courtney?

Courtney:YES!I KNEW IT!HE PREFERS ME!!

me:*facepalm*Alejandro....you're stupid.

Alejandro:....can I change...?

Chris:Nope.

Alejandro:*facepalm*great

.Cody and Heather volunteered.Now,all we have to do is listen to Alejandro's and Heather's versus song and build a log man.Great.

me:Courtney!we MUST make a truce!For the sake of Alejandro winning!After this,you can do whatever you want!

Courtney:Grrr...fine!But it's for ALEJANDRO,not for you!

me:*nodding*FAIR ENOUGH!LET'S START!!!

~~~~me+Courtney:WE DID IT!!

Alejandro:Great job,ladies!

Courtney:Thank you,Alejandro~

me:*small smile**nodding*Yeah...Chris:Bla blah blah Alejandro gets the wheel barrow that Raven won for him~

Alejandro:*smilling in my direction*

me:*looking away,awkwardly*whatever...

Chris:And a 20 seconds headstart!Heather gets...Nothing!Now~go!!

me:Chris....?

Chris:Yes,you can.

me:*hugging him*THANKS!!

I run fast after him,going past Heather,who was struggling with the log man,and managed to catch up with him.me:Damn,you're fast...

Alejandro:What are you doing here?

me:Oh,you know...passing by..

Alejandro:*looking left and right*Muchas gracias,mi querida*hugging me*

me:*kissing him*Any day.Let's go.

He started running again,but the wheel barrow got stuck in something,he tripped and started rolling over,almost falling in the lava,but I ran after him and caught him,making him safe.We were both shocked,then let out a breathe of relief.

me:Th-that was close...

Alejandro:Too close...

me:*shaking my head**helping him up*Let's go.