VERY IMPORTANT

Okay,this has to be said-
First of all,I have to thank you all once again for the amazing support and positive feedback on this story,that I never believed to become this huge.
Secondly,here's what I was thinking:
Since clearly I've no idea how to properly continue this,and University is a huge reason for my lack of time,I got this idea-

1)I can edit/re-write this story.

Mostly because I re-read it now,many years after wtiting it,and my writing style improved exponentially,I've matured,and basically,many things have changed.
I can add more depth to the story,humour,witty comments,description and much more.

2)I can do a new story,with a completely new character that is much more charismatic,likeable and relateable,that is going to have the same love interest,but more reciprocated flirting would be involved.
The plot will follow the basic TDWT episode line,but clearly,the sides will be completely changed and more intriguing.

Personally,I'd love to do both,to an extent,since my love for Alejandro and the TD series hasn't been yet extinguished.
However,I want your opinion on the matter,since you mean the most to me!
Without each and every one of you,I wouldn't have been here,so I thank you all from the bottom of my heart!💖🌹🌸

Also,if any of you wish to connect with me,text me,ask me things about myself or about my writing(s),please feel free to do so,I'm a friendly and rather sociable person,I tend to think!

On a side note,thank you once again,and hope you have an amazing day!
Lots of love,
Raven 🐍