I See London...And Shadow Monsters

#####################################

I am thinking of doing a short Aftermath of how the eliminated contestants see Alejandro and his relationship with the girls.Then his relationship with Raven will be in the spotlight.I am curious how this will turn out to be.Tell me your opinions,my dearests XD!!

#####################################

*Alejandro's PoV*

Heather:why are we in the looser's class?we WON last time!

Sierra:it's for a very special guest!And what Chris needs...

Heather:Chris takes.

then Courtney sat on Gwens hand which apparently,had a sun burn.She gave her a bucket of green tea and guano.that's....disgusting.Sierra is a weirdo and Noah is making fun of her....idiots.I am surrended by idiots.Okay I've had enough.

*confessional*

me:A nose shake?*facepalm*How many more episodes ARE there?

-end of Confessional-

I was going to Raven,when I see I can peak at the first class...hmm interesting.

What are they talking about?And what is that creepy guy with a sword doing there?*bumping head on the door*shit

Chris:hey.did you hear something?

I quickly go to hide,but the creepy dude finds me.*gulp*scream*

-When the challange starts-

(scream in the background)

what was that?I sounded like...Raven?

I go to her room,to see her in bed,with a blanket over her head,shaking

me:Hey.What happened?Did you have a nightmare?

Raven:S-something of the sort...

i go to her,put the blanket off,and hug her tightly,playing with her hair.

Raven:um...can you...give me the pills?They are on the table next to the bed

me:sure hun.

i look at the table,but there is nothing.

me:umm...are you sure they are on the table?

Raven:100% why?

me:they arent there.

Raven: OoO WHAT? but....but...I....

she quicky gets out of the bed and look in the drawers,bags,under the bed...practically everywhere,even the pokets.

Raven:impossible...

me:who could have steal them?

Raven:*looks at me worriedly* I think we both know the answer...*starts to panick*what is the time?

me: 10:28 pm.why?

Raven:Is Chris here?he may have some spare pills with him....can you...please go to see?

me:sure,love.wait a second*kissing her head*

-with Chris-

me:Chris!