Visit

A/N: Hi guys! It's me, Thunderweeb, I'm back! Sorry for updating so late (again for the 100th time). I am currently remodeling my house so I've been pretty busy. Here's an extra long chapter to make up for it! You have all my love 💗💖💕💓

-Thunderweeb

Inosuke's POV

I was feeling extra energetic today. I've been meaning to ask Tanjiro to explore the area since I moved here, but he might get bored since he already knows the area, he grew up here. Right! In that case he can tell me the coolest and most dangerous places there is around here! Aha, this is going to be so awesome!

"Hey Tanjiro-"

"You said it again! <3"

"What- Anyways, since you grew up here is there anything cool we can explore?"

"Um, let's see... Oh! I know! There is this secret place I built when I was younger. Well, I didn't really 'build' it myself since it was already there, but more like I added some things I found and made it like my own little house." He replied sounding proud.

"Oooh ok! Let's go there!" I was getting exited about it, sounds like my home back in the mountains.

"Hmm, you see, it's a secret place nobody has ever been at and nobody knows about... but I guess I can make an exception since it's you!" He said smiling brightly. No one knows about it? Not even Nezuko? and he is gong to show ME!? I think I'm feeling a little too special right now, my stomach hurts-

We walked for about an hour, I began to think he was taking me somewhere to murder me, it was so far away! I couldn't believe he came here so often as a child, I didn't even walk this far when I was younger myself, I've become less active so my legs are killing me.

"Are we there yeeeeeet!?" I shouted hoping to get a 'yes' back.

"Haha, nope, not yet, but we'll be there soon, don't die on me!"

We'll be there soon my ass, we walked for another thirty minutes. We even had to climb a mountain, which I didn't mind about... at least I would have said that if I was as active as when the demon slayer corps was a thing. Finally, after 80 years we were there. It was a tiny pitch black cave. I couldn't see anything but I didn't care, my legs were killing me so I just flopped down.

"Pfft, don't be dramatic, Inosuke, I've seen you endure harder things than just walking for a couple minutes, you were a demon slayer after all." He laughed.

"WAS! You're killing me!"

He chukled at my reponse and went inside the dark cave. He lit up a candle and set it on this little wooden table, now I was able to see. There wasn't much, like i said a table, a couple candles, leaves, a knife, paper, pens, and a bow.

"What's the bow all about?" I asked sitting up.

"Oh, that's Nezuko's old bow from when she was six. She gave it to me as a present when she accidentally kicked me on the stomach in the middle of the night thinking a was a burglar. I can still remember the pain, her kicks hurt more than they probably should." He confessed scratching the back of his neck smiling nervously.

"Heh, what were you even doing?"

"I came home late that night and didn't eat dinner. I told myself I would be able to go to sleep without dinner but got really hungry, so I went to the kitchen and Nezuko must have heard me and thought someone broke in, it wasn't usual for my family to be awake at that time."

"Hehe, at least you know she is there to protect you!" I actually really like Nezuko, she seemed powerful and God-like, I wouldn't mind sharing a title with her, she is strong.