What we did earlier

WARNING: SMUT (At the beginning I was only going to write a littleeee bit of smut, but it ended up being a lot more than a little lol it's not very intense smut but if you don't like it you can skip to where it says "In the morning" for the next chapter to make sense. Now, behold my horrible smut writing skills UwU)

Tanjiro's POV

After dinner Zenitsu and Nezuko went to their rooms to rest, but Inosuke stayed with me until they left.

"What's up, Inosuke? Aren't you gonna go to bed like Zenitsu and Nezuko?" I questioned him, putting away the dishes I had recently washed.

"I want to be with you, that's all..." He replied laying on the floor near the dinner table. Once I finished we rushed to my room since he had requested to sleep together. I flopped on the bed tired, facing down, almost falling asleep. Then I felt something warm on top of me.

"I-Inosuke?"

"...I want to do what we did earlier..." 

"You want to kiss?~" I asked, now facing him wrapping my arms around him.

"Hmm..."

We kissed for a minute, trying to get Inosuke to remember how it was like. After a bit, we started making out like we did before. Having him in my room... on my bed... on top of me... it was too much, I wasn't sure if I would be able to hold myself back from going too far. I switched things up a little, I got on top of him and kissed his neck, leaving marks all over his skin.

"Aah!~ Wh-what are you doing?~" He moaned. My face was a blushing mess, I didn't reply, instead I moved to his chest and his stomach. I moved down slowly, leaving some marks as I went, making Inosuke moan louder. The more I got into the mood, the more intense I got. I took off his pants, leaving his underwear on, I spread his legs a little to lick his inner thighs. Inosuke's moans were getting out of control, I was afraid he was going to wake up Zenitsu and Nezuko. 

"Hey babe, don't wake them up, ok?~" I whispered. He replied with a hum and grabbed the pillow next to him, placing it lightly on his face. Before he covered it I got a glance of how flustered he looked, that only turned me on more.

I continued living hickeys on his thigh, moving on to the next one every time getting closer to his crotch. While working on his thigh I rubbed him through his underwear, making him squirm and tense up a little. 

"T-Tanjirooo~..." He whined.

"Mm?~"

"I-... T-this... is.. too... much..." He was panting heavily with every word.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked softly. It took him a minute to reply, like he was hesitating if this is what he wanted.

"For t-tonight... I think I've had enough... I-I want to do something else now.." 

"That's fine, what do you want to do?" I said getting into a kneeling position waiting for a response. He moved a bit to the right and placed a pillow on his left side, using the pillow he had earlier for his head. He patted the empty left side he had arranged, that's when I finally understood what he wanted. I wonder why he is so quiet when we're alone.

I laid down next to him, placing the blanket on us to get comfortable, it was also getting a bit cold. When Inosuke saw I was comfortable he snuggled up to my chest and wrapped his arms around me, I did the same pulling him closer to me.

"I love you..." Inosuke whispered. This caught me off guard causing me to blush brightly and smile like an idiot.

"I love you more, Inosuke, please stay with me forever..." I whispered the last part. I felt his breathing slow down when I was caressing his hair, he was asleep. I felt so grateful to have him in my life, and when I said I loved him, I meant it. he means the world and more to me, I could never find someone better than him to marry. Wait- marry?- Gosh, that again.