𝘔𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘴𝘶, 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱

𝘛𝘢𝘯𝘫𝘪𝘳𝘰'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

I know, asking him to stay with us was selfish. But I didn't want to lose him, and even though he has lived in the mountains pretty much his whole life, he is still human and doesn't have the same surviving chances as animals when it comes to genes and things like that. And there is more to why I want to stay with him...

"TANJIRO, WAKE UP, INOSUKE HAS A BUNCH OF WILD BOARS OUTSIDE!!!" Zenitsu yelled, almost breaking down my bedroom door.

"He what now?" I was still sleepy; it was six, for Christ's sake.

"JUST COME WITH ME!"

He grabbed my hand and dragged me outside. It was the cutest thing ever. Nezuko was wearing Inosuke's mask while he was petting the baby boars. I've never seen Inosuke so happy before, he had a soft smile on his face, and his eyes sparkled. I could tell Nezuko liked being around the piglets too.

"Why were you screaming? They're just babies..." I kneeled, and one of the four boars came running to my lap. It wasn't soft, but it was cute and hyper; it reminded me of Inosuke. Seeing all these boars interact with each other explained why he is the way he is.

"Well, I don't know!? If there are babies, there might be a much bigger boar around here somewhere!!!"

"It doesn't matter," Inosuke replied

"Huh?" This was the first time he had said anything today, Zenitsu, and I just realized that.

"If there is an adult boar, it doesn't matter. It's not going to attack us. I know all the boars in the world; I'm partially boar myself, so there is no need to worry!" He said, erasing his cute smile and going back to his usual cocky expression.

"Idiot."

"Don't be mean, Zenitsu," Nezuko spoke, taking off the boar mask, "I believe he is telling the truth and will protect us if anything happens, right Inosuke?" She smiled brightly

"Always! You can count on your Lord, Nezuko!"

"WHAT!?" We all said at the same time. Did he just say... Nezuko? I've never heard him try to say her name before, so I guessed he wouldn't get it right away. I didn't even think he acknowledged her name and forget about remembering it.

"Huh?"

"You said my name right, I'm so honored!" She said before she started squalling, which scared the boars, making them run away.

"Aw, man.." Inosuke whined. Was he not mad she made them leave? What's up with him today?-

"If he said my name right, that means he likes me more than you guys!" Nezuko declared, sticking her tongue out childishly.

"Nah, don't get cocky, Nezuko, I'm sure he'll get out names right sometime soo-"

"YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON NEZUKO- CHAAAAAAN!!!???" Zenitsu shouted, making Nezuko blush brightly

"A what?" Inosuke asked

"Of course he doesn't, Zenitsu, don't be silly, hehe" But does he?... no, it can't be...

"BUT WHAT IF HE DOES AND DOESN'T EVEN KNOW IT!!!"

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT BUT LET'S FIGHT!"

I don't think so. He has never shown any romantic love towards her, and he is also not the type of person for that kind of thing, which got me more upset the more I thought about it. Nezuko noticed how Inosuke might never like me as more than a friend and hugged me.

"Don't get upset, and he will be with you. I just know it. And if it doesn't happen soon, I'll figure something out" She winked at me with a reassuring smile.