Memories

(These are from multiple accounts)Things I remember:

Amber trying to kill me and being moody, xD (I'm never gonna forget that.) (John frost)

I died (cause of amber) (gwen freaked out) and I came back to life. thanks to Eren Jaeger or what. (John frost)

Talking to Astrid Hofferson. (Hiccup)

My times with Arendela (Hiccup)

My times with Gwen. (John Frost and Parker, and as Batman)

Talking with Annabeth (Hiccup/mostly John frost)

Playing truth or dare with Princess Annamarie. And some other people, one with the name of Addie... I think it was Black, her last name. (John frost)

Talking with Giselle. (John frost)

Talking with Bree, I remember that she loves skittles and in the beginning we used to battle. (John Frost)

Talking with Gwen and the chocolate house.. (John Parker)

Talking with LindyxxWatson and her forcing me to make her and Gwen a frozen chocolate house. we then ended up In a chocolate fight (where is she anyway???) (John Parker/ Frost)

Endseeker wanting to kill me. (John frost/Parker)

JasonTheOutlaw wanting to kill me. (John frost/Parker)

I remember bugging TheKingOfNightmares, I even asked about him in his ask book and he said I was annoying. Haha.

I remember Gwen being taken over by venom and I ganged up with some Heros to try to separate them. -shivers- I do not like Gwen as venom, that was a nightmare!

This one time where Peter Parker took Gwen for a swing. I was so jealous.. but now she's gone.... (Frost/Parker)

Arendela's also gone.(..........) (Hiccup)

That's why I have vowed to stop dating.

Because everyone breaks my heart.

My times with Daylan (Parker, I think frost, and Blake Wayne)

Talking to Selina Kyle. (Parker/frost)

Talking to Elizabeth iforgotherlastname. She was Bruce Banners girlfriend. (Frost/Parker)

Fighting with Deathtoall, and so many other people, like some jerks that made fun of my friends, like this one guy.. I forget his name, and this girl with red hair had made fun of Ana, or something. And ledukeofarendelle, or People who were jerks to Annabeth. Prince Carl! Valentine MH, and a couple of haddocks I think. (Frost, Parker, batman, and Blake.)

Queen Annabeth turning into a vampire because of her boyfriend, valentine, and trying to turn me into a vampire
Her dad was.. mean..
Jamesb, I think was her older brother. (Frost)

Does anyone else remember this? Comment which parts you do.

Tell me memories you have of ME!