To Whoevers left..End of the Line.

[hey, it's Xycodie here.. AGAIN. it took me like 15 minutes to get into his account because he changed the password, but I still figured it out.. ;-; its.. Not a good password..
if you don't know, since I'm John Parkers neighbor in rl, a couple days ago, I saw an ambulance pull up in front of his house... And since then, no one has come back. Nobody. And I'm getting really worried, because he isn't even texting me.. so I hacked into johns account... Again.. And...... I found this In his drafts...]
Dear everyone whose left,
If you read this..
If you read this it either means..I'm dead, or in the hospital.
I'm going to try to commit suicide.
I'm broken. Entirely broken. End of the line..
What is there left for me? I only have a couple true friends.. The rest... Think I'm an ungrateful bitch or a jerk, or a no good attention seeker.
I'm sick of this life.. So, just go ahead. Leave me now.
Because I may never come back. Who needs me?
as everybody knows, And if I do successfully commit suicide, there's one perk I can't wait for,
I'd meet my mother. My mother who died of cancer when I was 7.
Remember that again.. Keep hope alive too. Remember me with the good and the bad..
Just know I'm Landing.. On my feet.. Whatever happens.
I've got some shoutouts:
thegeekclub , and Cynthia_Coulson , thanks for being patient and supportive and sticking with me.
Thanks to Lindy--Watson here's a chocolate house -hands you a frozen chocolate house- I'm sorry.
joes9987 BatManTheBlackKnight , thanks for being awesome. And sticking with me
Daylan_Wayne your the one whose awesome.. Thanks for sticking with me.
Selina-Kyle , Silena_wonder , you've guys been really nice.
Bree_Davenport your still one of the nicest people I know. Don't change. I know you never got to know me, but your pretty cool.
Amber-Elemental I'm not sure if this is going to be the last time I see you. So.. I just want to tell you to never change. You've always been the perky go happy. And I think, even though your pissed at me, I'm going to miss you most.
Xycodie I've never really thanked you. You've sticked with me until the very end. Even though I'm a total weirdo, you've still seen the good in me. I know that I'm really hurting you by doing this, but I... I've... -sighs- my house is going into foreclosure..
I might come back. I might never come back.
I don't know. But just know. I'm okay.
-@The_John_Parker