Chapter 25

I have a feeling most of you are like "What?! Double update?!?"....It's the weekend. I'm hoping I can update a few chapters this weekend.

Unedited.

Enjoy~~~

"Damn right. The names Pete. Now give me my daughter boy." Pete growled.

"You lost your daughter the moment you layed a hand on her." Lance said harshly.

Kora was shaking badly at this point. Keith walked backwards more with Kora in his arms knowing what would happened. Once you get Lance worked up, there's no telling what he is going to do.

Shiro stepping front of Keith blocking Kora's view of the man who was no longer her father.

"Get her out of here." Shiro whispered to Keith. "You don't have to go far. But go far away enough to where he can't find her. Go anywhere. She doesn't need to see what happens."

Keith nodded. "Kora put your head in my neck. Close your eyes don't look. Got it?"

Kora nodded to scared to say anything. She did what she was told and hid her face.

"Mom. Keys please?" Keith whispered.

Krolia handed him the keys. "Keep her safe."

"We are coming with you." Hailey said walking towards Keith with Matt.

Keith nodded. "Let's go."

The four quickly rushed off.

"Where you going with my daughter boy!?" Pete shouted. "You bring her back now!"

"And you need to fuck off." Lance hissed. If looks could kill, Pete would be dead.

Shiro stepped up just in case.

"Lance. Be careful." Roberta warned.

"Yeah Lance. Be careful." Pete taunted with a smirk.

That's when Lance lost it and swung his fist to hit the man in front of him.

Pete shoved Lance out of the way and attempted to run after the others. He didn't get far.

Shiro stepped in and shoved him hard. Making Pete fall to the ground.

"I don't know about you, but I usually like to talk things out. But you look like the type of man who resorts to violence. So here are some choices." Shiro threatened. "You can walk away with no scratches or broken bones. Or you can fight 2 on 1 and get your ass kicked."

"I would choose wisely." Lance said stepping up beside Shiro.

~~~~~

"Keith." Hailey said. "Keith. Calm down. You're scaring Kora."

Keith looked in the review mirror. Kora was still shaking like crazy and she had started crying. Seeing her like this made Keith's heart break.

"Keith." Matt said from the passenger seat. "Pull over. Now."

"I have to keep driving." Keith insisted.

"No." Hailey snapped. "You need to get your as- butt back here and calm your sister down."

Keith looked back at Kora and Hailey and realized she was right. Keith pulled over, quickly switching seats with Hailey.

Hailey quickly got into drivers seat threw her buckle on.

"Kora." Keith said softly. "Look at me."

Kora slowly but surely looked up at Keith. Tears were streaming down her face like a water fall.