Chapter 10

I do not own Voltron!

And remember I am writing this book on my phone. So I apologize for any spelling mistakes.

Unedited.

Possible spoilers for those who do not watch Attack On Titan.

~~~~

Poke

"Lance"

Poke

"Lance"

Poke

"LANCE!"

"What!" Lance grumbled into Keith's pillow.

"C'mon! Let's go watch movies!" Keith cheered.

"No." Lance said. "More sleep."

"Please." Keith pouted. "For me."

"No."

"Please."

"No."

"Please."

"No."

"Soulmates are suppose to hang out with each other! And do couple things! Come one Lance! Stop with the bad boy act! It's just us! Please!" Keith begged.

"Fine!" Lance groaned sitting up.

"Yes! Victory is mine!" Keith exclaimed running down to the living room setting up the anime that he had chosen to watch.

Lance sighed and chuckled at his soulmate.

He got up off of Keith's bed, heading to the living room.

"What are we watching babe?" Lance asked sitting on the couch.

"I am showing you my favorite anime!" Keith said excitedly.

"And that is?" Lance said raising an eyebrow.

"Attack On Titan." Keith replied sitting on the couch and pressing play on the remote.

~Couple episodes later~

"Why are they naked!?!" Lance cried.

"I don't know. Cuz they're titans who only care about eating humans?" Keith answered.

"Isn't it weird that they have asses but not dicks or anything?" Lance asked.

"I've gotten used to it." Keith shrugged. "Look! Here comes the hot, sexy Levi!"

Lance looked at the TV as a character came swooping in, wearing a green cloak and the ODM gear, saving the 3 main characters from titans.

"YASS! SLAY IT LEVI~SENPAI!!" Keith shouted at the TV trying not to squeal from Levi Ackermans good looks. (Me too Keith me too) Keith paused the show trying to relax.

"Levi~ Senpai?" Lance asked looking at Keith with a bit of jealousy.

"Yes! He's the best character in the show! Oh he's got a nice ass and everything!" Keith squealed.

"Better than mine?" Lance said.

"Are you jealous?" Keith replied.

"W-what no." Lance hesitated.

"You hesitated." Keith bluntly said. "You are jealous."

"No I'm not!" Lance exclaimed.

"There's nothing to be jealous of. He's just an anime character! He's not real." Keith laughed then whispered. "If only he was though."