Being Charmed Is Getting Annoying

Percy was trapped in his own mind. Piper had made him completely opposite than he was, and there was no way he could go out of the curse when piper kept saying his name.

This was hell.

Well. Technically not hell. Even this for the rest of his life would be better than memories of Tartarus.

He had no clue where anyone else was, not like there was much people who weren't under his girlfriends control.

Of course now, he was completely different than he should be. He was scared of everything, and although he knew nothing would happen, his head screamed at him that only Piper could help him.

He was scared of people. Not like the normal 'I am scared of people because I don't want I say the wrong thing' scared of people. No, he was literally scared of people.

Plus, every time he heard his name, he felt like he had to be very physical and loving with her, and piper saying his name multiple times wasn't helping.

Piper must've realized he was deep in thought, and smirked, "So Percy, do you know where Nico, Thalia, and Leo are?"

Percy cuddled up even closer to piper, although he whimpered a bit at the mention of someone else, "why would I know? Everyone else is going to hurt me, and your the only one who can protect me,"

The two were in the cabin made specifically for piper, cuddled close on the bed. They were both in a position they were normally found in.

"Anyways Percy, what do you love the most?"

Percy gave her a kiss on the lips, "I love you. You know this. I'll never leave you, no matter what,"

He wanted to leave her, more than anything. Well, he wanted to, but even a small part of him that wasn't charmed liked this.

The two snuggled closer, piper stroking Percys hair as he went further and further into her spell.

The door flew open, Thalia and Leo standing there with equal hatred in there glaring eyes. Leo has a fireball in his hand, Thalia with a arrow loaded in her bow.

What the two forgotten demigods must've forgotten, was that everything scared their friend, and bursting in with weapons wasn't the best.

Percy whimpered as he saw the two walk in, hiding under piper and shaking. Piper just smiled softly, pulling her boyfriend into her chest as she knew Thalia and Leo would hate it.

They really hated it.

Thalia lowered her weapon, knowing she didn't want to hurt Percy. "What did you do to him?"

"I did nothing to Percy. You just wouldn't understand that, would you? Not when he doesn't even remember you,"

Leo snarled as Percys cuddled even closer into pipers chest. "Leave her alone. You know full well that everything is your fault,"

Piper sent a mental message to percy, telling him to say a few specifically nasty things to the two of them.

Percy brought his face up from pipers chest, snarling at the two, "Don't talk to her like that. She is more important and kind than you two combined. If your crazy tale about me once being friends with you is even true, I'm happy I forgot you,"

That seemed to hurt Thalia and Leo, but they covered it up with another glare towards piper.

The daughter of Aphrodite sent another signal to Percy, telling him to go back to how he was with the next thing one of the two demigods in front of him said.

The son of Poseidon was still glaring at Thalia and Leo, but they didn't pay attention. Thalia just continued glaring, "Your using him! He doesn't even have his own free will to say what he wants anymore. Your evil,"

Percy sank back down to pipers chest, hiding his face in fear. Maybe it was Thalia's screaming, or maybe it was the fact that piper told him too. Whatever it was, Percy cowered down in fear.

"Why do you hate him?" Leo asked, holding Thalia back as he knew she was about to strangle piper.

"Does it really matter if I hate him at all? Because guess what, every time I say his name, he falls more and more under my charm. And that means he gets more afraid of the world and more in love with me. Isn't that right, Percy?"

Said person cuddled close to her chest, getting as far away from Thalia and Leo as he could. "I love you, please protect me from the scary mean people," he murmured, just loud enough for the two to hear.

Piper smirked, "I always will,"

Yayyyyyy. It's another longer chapter! Woot woot!