Left To Think

As much as it had hurt Annabeth to see piper and Percy kissing, it hurt percy even more. Yet he just kept kissing.

"Okay percy, you can't tell anyone that I had charmed you. But you can go to anyone but Annabeth," piper whispered.

Percy's eyes became normal as he quickly got off piper and although all he wanted to do was go to Annabeth, he couldn't.

Of course, there was one thing the three demigods didn't know. Someone was watching as the hero of Olympus sulked off.

"Hey perce," a black haired boy called out.

Percy turned around, smiling when he saw his two cousins.

"Hey death breath, hey pinecone face," he said as he turned back around and faced the ocean.

Thalia walked up to him and put a hand on his shoulder, "it's okay. We know it wasn't you,"

"What?"

"We saw it all, and heard,"

"I can't tell anyone else,"

Nico came forward as well, "that's okay, we can,"

The three turned around to see piper McLean. "Wow, am I not lucky to walk in and hear confessions? Thalia, nico, you cannot tell anyone that I charmed Percy,"

The three demigods looked horrified. Piper just smiled more. "And Percy, you can only tell Annabeth and you have to say it softly,"

Percy didn't seem to realize piper had a plan, and as he ran off the daughter of zues and son of hades shared a look.

"Annabeth!" Percy screamed as he ran back to the pavilion.

The daughter of Athena was chatting with Octavian.

"Annabeth," Percy said as he caught his breath, "piper made me, she charmed me. I didn't mean too,"

Annabeth just smiled at him. "I don't care, I've found someone better,"

And then Annabeth leaned in and Octavian. did the same.

Remember how the story had a broken son of Poseidon? This was when it happened, when he broke.

Thalia and Nico walked up to Percy. The raven haired boy gave them a small frown.

"Percy, she was-" thalia started.

"Charmed, yeah, I know. She was charmed, I was stupid,"

As Percy sulked off, nico went to follow him.

Thalia stopped the son of hades, "he needs space,"

Nico nodded, "and we need to talk to piper,"

The two set off to the aphrodite cabin, knowing that's where piper would be. They past the two demigods that were still kissing and headed to the perfect pink cabin no one ever went into.

Throwing the door open, nico had his sword drawn and Thalia's bow was loaded.

Piper was playing with her dagger, the other aphrodite kids sitting on there beds with blank expressions.

The daughter of Aphrodite smirked at them, "I was wondering when you would show up,"

"Why are you doing this to him?" Nico asked.