Trying To Tell Them But Failing

Thalia and Leo both seemed to radiate anxiety as they walked up the hill. Both heads were filled with the same questions and different what ifs about failing.

But they both knew one thing, failing wasn't an option.

The thoughts seemed to fall out of their minds as the two demigods reached half blood hill. They had been here not more than a week ago, but with the new timeline, things and changed.

There was still the dining pavilion, and the statues of the gods were replaced by statues of piper. The cabins disappeared and instead, a big hotel looking thing stood.

Piper had done some serious redecorating, that was for sure.

As they reached the top of the hill, they saw the boy they came here for jogging up to the hill as well. His sea green eyes were covered by the messy raven black hair that fell in my eyes, but he was still him.

"Percy," Thalia breathed out without meaning too.

The son of posiedon turned around at the sound of his name, "do I know you two?"

Those five words hurt the two demigods more than anything, but they had to remind themselves what piper had done.

"Kind of?" Leo asked, not sure how to explain everything.

Percy looked confused, "kind of?"

"Yeah. This is gonna sound really weird, but piper went back in time and erased the timeline, and we were there before, but because we were in planet chaos, we weren't sent back,"

"So, you know those magical mushrooms in Mario? Yeah, I think you ate one of those,"

"No, you just don't understand, chaos can't help, he can't interfere,"

"Chaos? Like the man who created everything?"

"Yes, but we just call him chaos,"

"Okay, so what the hell do you guys think happened?"

Percy knew multiple things about the pair in front of them. They were crazy, they thought his girlfriend was evil, they were the enemies of Olympus, and something about them seemed trustworthy.

Thalia decided to speak next, "there was another life where piper turned evil and changed time, and that's why we are here today,"

"I already got the fact your crazy, but my girlfriend would never turn evil,"

Both demigods were confused, "girlfriend?"

"Yeah. Who else would I be dating?"

"I thought you were with annabeth," Leo said quietly.

Percy seemed to laugh and be sad at the same time. "I heard about her. She was the brightest Athena camper there ever was, could do anything. But something traumatic happened and she changed. Now, she only cares about nails and hair and whatever else,"

Leo and Thalia both had a small conversation, ignoring Percys questions. "So, piper has made it to where he loves her. It's probably feeling genuine, but it's not. She took away Annabeth, and that let her get everyone. So we just need to see what she said about us when Percy went to get her, and we'll be all set,"

The demigods turned to Percy, who was confused as ever. "What now?"

"What did your girlfriend tell you about us?"

"She said you were the enemy of Olympus, so I came here to kill you. Now though, I'm not so sure,"

"It's because you were charmed,"

Percy snorted, "charmed? Like someone had good manners,"

"No, like she was charmspeeking you,"

"Charmspeeking? Y'all need help,"

"Do you remember ever telling her she was wrong?" Leo offered up.

The son of Poseidon seemed to think for a moment, "no, but I just have a terrible memory. She wouldn't ever do anything to me,"

"Then kill me," Thalia stated.

Both boys turned to look at her, "what?"

"Kill me. If you find yourself stopping, just think about it next time you see piper,"

Warily, Percy drew riptide and was ready to stab Thalia when something stopped him. He didn't know what it was, he just knew he couldn't kill the girl in front of him.

"Fine. I'll think about it,"

Yayyyyy. New chapter, sorry it's shorter. Yeah. I'm, thanks for reading? I'm tired. Good night.