chapter 20: break ups (my pov)

hello there hope you had a great Christmas and a great Holiday.

i am so sorry that i haven't updated in such a long time as my lap top broke but here i am again back doing updates. this book its getting so many reads I'm nearly up to 10000 which i thouht was great i hope you like it.please give me feedback on how i could change or add to the story as i have severe writers block thank you.

be happy beautifuls

love, natynat        

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whilst Blair was talking to Ollie I was sat with the other boys. I was in a massive trance of deep thought. I couldn't stop thinking about last night, how I had the best sleep in ages. In fact I think that is the best I've slept since my parents died. Next week is the 8th year I have lived without them. I don't think I will cope but I know for sure the boys will find a way of cheering me up. 8 years I have lived in darkness hoping I would one day will find my happiness again, which I have. I look around the room my new family sat around me. My new parents 4 older brother two younger brothers and of course one younger sister. They were all sat around me munching pancakes. So this is what a real family looks like.

Ollie brought me out of my trance with a start by kissing me "Hey princess you look like your day dreaming" he says with a smile. I do not know what he is playing at but he still hasn't properly asked me out so I don't believe we are actually together. He has a lot of questions to answer later on. "So are... you... two an item then?" Ry asked looking a little puzzled.
"No we are just friends with benefits" Ollie replied very quickly without thinking. Looking at the clock he then said that he had to go as he had to have a chat with Emily.

Once he left the boys and I left to hang out upstairs in the "games room" as the boys called it. It was full of bean bags, a pin ball machine, every games console old and new. I looked around in awe the perks of all the boys being famous. We began to make general conversation when joey says " He loves you ya know."
"Who Ollie? loves me! nagh no way !" I say back feeling the heat quickly go to my cheeks.
"Yeah sis why is he all of a sudden going to see Emily ey?" he says back with a wink.

I stayed quiet taking it all in. I could not believe my idol loves me as much as I love him. How did this happen? I love him but at the same time there is something about Ryan I can not get out of my head and Jordi? Well he is really good looking but never would I go for him he is a player and a little fake for my liking. Suddenly the world started spinning around me a long with my head. My head was thinking way too much and all these thoughts were spinning around in my head. My chest started to tighten and found it really hard to breathe. "Joey..... I ..... can't....breathe....!" I shout before I heard him shout "TASHA!" I fell to the floor and everything went black...........................