chapter 4 - they do care

Once everything went black the next thing I knew I was staring at the ceiling in the medical room with Liam sat next to me. I only knew this by the sound of his voice. "Oh........your..........finally awake Tasha." Liam said. he looked red and embarrassed, like he said something he shouldn't. "So Natasha how long have you known I have been talking to you?" Liam looked a little flushed out as he said that.

"Not long about a minute ago I think." I say.

Liam was now on the edge of the seat looking nervous. I can never read was going on in his head sometimes. "I'll get the nurse to come and check on you" Liam said as he left the room.  

There was nothing left to do in the medical room so I looked on my phone and found a text with a number I don't recognise. so I opened it and read:

"Heard you fainted when you got out the classroom. We were just about to leave to pick up Ollie's car to pick you up. I see you only have one lesson left so do you want to be picked up now or later? love the boys xxx"

I texted back: " Its fine I want to see the school bullies one last time before I leave school. See you in an hour. And wait how did you get my number???"

I saved the contact to my phone and waited for a reply. They didn't text back.......