Chapter 15 : band meeting

so guys hi again here's the deal if I get 2.2k reads I will update again and here's a challenge 3 votes on it too. I hope you enjoy this and a big thank you to all my fans who read and like my fanfic and if you leave comments it will be a massive help on suggestions of where the story can end up. Any way back to the story enjoy :) x

promo go follow the boy band @overloadmusic

natynat

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joey's POV

"Speaking of Ollie, where is he?" Tasha asked.

"I have no clue but he will be soon. Come here I want you to relax as you have had a tough day and don't need to get more worked up than you are already." I say giving her a hug.

That moment I could live in forever and made me finally feel like an older brother to her. I just wanted to freeze the picture. Tasha fell asleep instantly. I feel so sorry for her she's been through a lot these past few years, being alone with no one that cares. No parents, just two awful people her aunt and  uncle. Tasha lost both parents when she was 8. Before she came to this house I did some research on what happened. Her parents were out one evening and they ended up in a car crash with a drunk driver. Her father was driving and died instantly on impact with the other car. Her mother was rushed to hospital and died a few hours later. It must have been tough for her finding out at a young age that both parents had died in the space of a few hours. At least now she is away from harm and is safe.

Ollie walked in snapping myself out of deep thought. I noticed he was starting at Tasha with a small smile on his face. I knew what he was thinking. The way he looked at her as soon as she was introduced. You could tell he liked her. It was too obvious. "What took you so long olster?" I asked.

"Had a few complications that's all" he replied.

Tasha then started to wake up. She is so pretty when she is sleeping. I don't see why people would want to bully her maybe they are jealous because she stands out and doesn't need to make an effort to look great. In a matter of minutes she was cleaned up and had fallen asleep once again. Both Ollie and me picked her up gently and put her on her bed. Slowly we crept out the room and shut the door.

"Right guys band meeting plus family NOW!" Blair shouted and we all gathered around a big table in the dining room. "OK subject of the meeting Tasha. First point has any one hear her sing before?" no one answered but I know someone that had by his body language was Ollie it was hard not to notice. he was on his phone acting suspicious,. however Bair continued, " I gather that is a no. OK then watch this." We all gathered around the computer and everyone's jaw dropped. She was singing a cover of one our songs and was amazing and I was proud to call her my sister.

Ollie's POV *thinking*

Watching this video made me smile. I had watched one of her earlier covers but not this one. She was amazing. Tasha has a powerful voice just like mine and she can hit every note perfectly. She must have trusted me as It seems shes not told anyone except me about her singing. However then again who would if she was bullied into silence. Barely anyone has watched her videos. I bet that made her even more down as no one thinks shes a good singer. I admit it I do love her. I feel in love with her as soon as our eyes met. Wait what am I saying I'm with Emily but then again you cant help who you fall in love with. You have got to sort out your head Ollie.

joey's POV

"Wow shes good" I say looking over at Ollie again. He is still on his phone probably texting. Then a ring filled the room. All of our phones went off. We always get alerts when one of us have tweeted. "OLLIE!!" we all say in unison

"What I want her to get notice. She could be big like us and Harvey." Ollie replied

"That's true." I say in return. I read the tweet. it says

Go watch this cover of our cover of California girls. She is amazing . (Then the link)- Ollie :)

I know Ollie likes her he just wont say it. "Blair refresh the page" I ask

He does it and the video went from, 15 weiws to 10k in a matter of minutes. wow.

"Right guys down to business, is Tasha gunna stay at the school shes at? Blair asks.

"NO!" Ollie shouts standing up and slamming his hands on the table.....................................