Chapter 3 - Mad House

Everyone stared at me as I walked in to the classroom. They knew that overload was talking to me out there, just they don't know why. Before they try to get it out of me what the band wanted I had to think of a lie and quick.

They just came in to say hi?................. No that's not good. I know what to say. I wrote to them about our school campaigning for stamping out bullying and wanted to help. Yes that works. Well done Tasha. Perfect I thought.

After the bell went I was first to leave. I was trying to avoid everyone. I knew after my encounter with Overload I will suddenly be the popular one.

Everyone came running up to me asking me every question available. Why did overload want to talk to me? Were they more fit in person? I couldn't handle the mob any longer. My best friend Liam Payne (before being famous) came to sort things out for me as I'm very shy when it comes to these situations and to top it all off, I'm claustrophobic.

"Right you guys can't you see that she doesn't want to answer your questions. She's claustrophobic too so I suggest you all leave now!" Liam said.

"Thanks Liam,...... you... saved me ......... from almost passing out." I replied taking deep breaths. I smiled and then the next thing I knew it everything goes black.............