S I X T E E N

A/N: Who thought I wasnt finna update? Sorry it took a while

________________________________________

"Madison, I dont want to tell ypu what do but since you're the locker room leader can i suggest you tell some of the other girls to calm down?" I ask the older woman who was checking herself out in the giant mirror that was in the middle of the women's locker room.

"Are you serious right now? This is wrestling. This is Impact Wrestling. Do I look like a teacher? Huh? Im not here to make sure everyone is being nice to each other. You're a big girl, handle your own problems."

I decide to walk away then help Kylie and Susie get ready for their match.

"Are you guys good? Susie, are you sure you want to do this?" I ask them.

"Yes, thank you." Susie smiles.

"Ok, good luck." I high five them both then leave the locker room to meet up with Ace Austin.

I enter the men's bathroom and immediately Ace crashes his lips onto mine.

He locks the bathroom then places me on the counter.

"Ew Ace my butt is wet." I hop off the counter immediately and try to see in the mirror if there was a wet spot. "How does it look?"

"Looks like your jeans are in the way, you should take them off."

"Im serious Ace."

He sighs.

"It looks like you sat on something. Itll dry it, its a little spot."

I sigh and roll my eyes.

"Babe, dont even worry about it, come on my match is almost up and i want to spend time with my girlfriend."

"Im pretty sure your match is starting though." I tell him after looking at my phone.

He rushes out the bathroom and i chuckle to myself before calmly leaving the men's bathroom a few minutes later, making sure no one saw me.

I watch the match from a monitor backstage.

I heard The Rascalz music but Trey is not walking to his match.

After a couple minutes i began to get suspicious. Trey may have inhaled too much smoke that his perception of time is all out of sorts. I go and get him ready for his match, except I stop in my tracks when i see him laying on the floor almost lifeless. Wentz and Dez are freaking out and i freeze like water in winter. Wentz stomps to the ring area, anger completely contouring his face. Before my brain finally computes whats going on, Dez is yelling at me to help him take Trey to their locker room.

After we make sure hes safe, i tell Dez im going to get him an ice pack and some water.

Really i just went to go watch the match.

Wentz thinks Ace did that to Trey but there's no way.

I told Ace last night that i wanted a clean match. I know becoming World Champion is both, Ace's and Trey's dream. Since not everyone is as delusional as Moose is, there cant be two champions. I would never tell either one of them to give up their dream. If they have to duke it out, should be a fair clean fight.

I watch the match from the same monitor as before and i play with the sleeve of my top to keep myself from trembling. I groan as i had ripped a hole into my sleeve.

I decide to go get the water and ice pack as promised, i couldnt watch the screen anymore, i was too nervous. I dont even think i want to see the ending of the match.