S I X

The Rascalz gave me the courtesy of waiting to get back to the hotel before yelling at me.

"I can't believe you, you were hugging up on Ace Austin!" Trey yells at me as I sat on his bed.

"We werent hugging, we were talking."

"He had his arm wrapped around you!" Wentz jumped in.

"Okay, yeah, so?"

"This man disrespected my mama!" Trey yelled at the top of his lungs.

"He what?" Though I had the Impact Plus app and subscribed to the YouTube channel, I wasn't fully caught up on everything. I not only wrestled but also did other things. I am not always caught up on the latest wrestling drama. I do remember though, Trey complained to me one night about a guy disrespecting his mom but I didn't catch his name.

"He disrespected my mom, how do you not know that?"

"I... I don't know, I... I didn't know."

"This dude was flirting with my mom, saying he wanted to kiss her, saying she wasn't a spitter. How can you do this to me?" The veins in Trey's neck were fully visible at this point.

"I didn't know, Trey. If I did, I would have never talked to him. I would never do that to you, your mom and I are close. Your mom let me cry on her shoulder at my mom's funeral, I would never intentionally hurt you or your mom."

"Good! Whatever you had, end it!" He yells at me, I've never seen Trey so pissed. Ace really messed him up.

"It's done."

That night I laid in my bed. I had the covers over me to make sure Wentz wasn't peeking over my shoulder.

I delete Ace's number.

I can't believe this guy knew my best friend is Trey Miguel and he takes me out to dinner after disrespecting someone so close to me I almost consider her an aunt.