F I F T E E N

I watch Ace during his match, I silently cheered for him in my head. He looked so sexy in the ring, if he wins, I'm definitely going to give it up tonight.

I did a short clap and made sure no one saw me when he won.

"Hey babe." Ace tries to hug me and I pull away.

"Youre all sweaty, plus we're in public."

Ace rolls his eyes.

"But tonight, I might make you sweat even more." I whisper in his ear.

"I'll be waiting for that." Ace smirks and I walk away to meet up with The Rascalz but instead something else caught my attention.

Tasha Steelz and Kiera Hogan was ganging up on Kylie Rae, I watch the scene to see if Kylie could handle them by herself.

Tasha and Kiera then begin to put their hands on Kylie, thats when Susie speaks up.

Susie tries her best to stand up for Kylie but Kiera starts beating her up, thats when I get involved.

I throw these hands on both Kiera and Tasha.

"You guys better run!" I yell.

"Why dont you go make out with Ace Austin!" Kiera yells back.

I sigh and focus on the beaten girls.

"Are you guys okay?" I ask Kylie and Susie, Susie begins to shake like she was possessed or something. 

"Susie, are you okay?" I ask again and she started making strange noises.

Kylie and I decided to just walk away.

I walked to the tree house where the boys were already talking.

"Mel, tell Fallah to fallback." Dez tells me.

I was about to speak until Moose came in.

"Okay, five chairs is too much." Trey says.

"We could argue three chairs was too little." I say.

Moose bought Trey some glasses and I was confused, this whole meeting was obviously a reference to a past meeting I was not here for. I just observed and wondered why this dude is so obsessed with TNA? TNA was awesome but bro that was the past. This is worse than when Matt Taven had that fake Ring of Honor World Championship, wait, why am I referencing to things that happened in other wrestling promotions? 

"Do you guys think I could be TNA Heavyweight champion? No?" I ask.

"You'd probably be a more legitimate champion than Moose." Trey says. "You going to accompany me to my match?"

"Uh... Sure."

"Why did it take you like three minutes to answer?" Wentz asks.

"No reason, lets go." I get up and walk out the tree house.

I hoped Trey didnt win against Michael Elgin, usually I'm always cheering for Trey but I cannot have my boyfriend Ace Austin facing off my best friend. 

I walked with Trey to the ring and I clapped my hands on beat with his theme song.

When the bell rings, I stand back and watch the match, quietly hoping for Michael Elgin to win.

All of a sudden the lights go out and the audio went crazy.

Dammit Sami!

Trey took advantage and pinned Michael for the win.

I clap but I was worried now, my boyfriend and my best friend were going to face each other.

Trey hugs me and I hug back, hoping Ace wasnt watching.