T W E L V E

"Hey Mel, I'm really sorry about the way I've been treating you lately. I don't want to fight anymore, this is getting stupid. I haven't seen you with Ace since then and I'm not going to throw away our friendship over this goofy lame." Trey finally apologizes to me after the show.

I hug him and I see Ace over his shoulder, I decide to ignore him. I still have love for Trey even if I did kiss Ace. It was a one time thing, we could never be together.

"It's fine, honestly I've been missing you. We've been through everything together, you're almost family to me, Trey, I would never throw away what we have for some dude. Now let's go to the treehouse and burn some, you owe me."

I look over to Ace one more time and I see him walking over.

What's wrong with him?

I tell Trey I forgot my phone in the locker room and I would catch up in a minute. He continues walking and once he's out of sight, I turn my attention to Ace.

"Good to see, you're finally getting along with your friends."

"Ace, we can't be seen together. Trey and I are finally good."

"So I'm not allowed to do this?" Ace says before catching my lips in a rough kiss. I pull away and check the hallways for nosey spectators, thankfully the hallway seems to be empty of curious eyes.

"No!"

"Ok fine, let's go to my hotel, I lost my title and I'm feeling pretty down."

"I can't, I'm hanging with Trey tonight."

"Come on, you guys grew up together right? You can spend one night apart."

"Ace, I'm hanging with Trey."

"Come on, tell me you don't want me touching you and more?" He smirks as he grabs my waist and his hand slyly moves to my booty.

"Um, that sounds good but I'm still hanging out with Trey. He's my friend and... Well..  you're...'

"I'm what?"

"You're... well you know..."

"No I don't."

"This... This... This isn't anything."

"This isn't anything?" He sounded so offended for no reason. "You weren't saying that when you were grinding on my--"

"Shhh, you're being loud!"

"Look, I don't mind keeping it secret but I'm not going to stand here and be treated like garbage for no reason. I've never done anything to you for you to talk to like this."

He has a point but I wasn't going to admit that.

"So you're saying you've never had casual sex before?"

"I don't see how that's relevant."

"You're saying you've never been with a girl and not called her the next day?"

"This isn't about me."

"Mhmmmm."

"Look, I like you. I do, I dont want to keep things casual. I don't want to ruin your friendship with Trey but please don't throw our relationship away."

Ace again kisses my lips, this time it was slow and sweet. When he pulls away he has a smirk on his face.

"I, uh, I should go. I'll text you later."

Next week, Ace and I caress and lock lips on top of some equipment, it was some left over junk so we both knew no one would be coming to this area unless necessary.
Ace was nestled between my legs while he kisses my jawline, making his way to under my ear.

"Ace, no marks."

"I know, babe, just relax." He whispers to me.

He continues to work on my neck until I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket.

I try to take it out but Ace was stopping me.

"No, don't answer it." He whined.

I softly push Ace off as I look at the screen to see Trey messaged me.

"Hey, it's almost time for your match." I tell Ace who was planting kisses on my arm.

He looks up at my phone and sees the time.

"Oh sh..." He whispers under his breathe. "I'll see you later?"

"I'll try."

"One more kiss for good luck?"

I grab his cheeks and give him a long chaste kiss.

He gives me a small smile before walking away and I go meet up with Trey and the guys.

I see them speaking and I greet them.

"Hey!" I sing.

"Mel, is that a hickey?" Dez asked me with a raised eyebrow.

"What?"

"You have something on your neck." Trey points to his own neck.

"Yeah you got a hickey on your neck." Wentz chimes in.

Ace is lucky he has a match cause I would kick his ass right now.

"Oh, uh, it's razor burn."

"Razor burn?" Dez practically yells.

"You shave your neck?" Trey asks in with a grimace.

"Don't look at me like that, women have body hair too."

I roll my eyes then walk away like I was mad.

I was about go into one of the bathrooms until I was stopped by someone. I turn to see Wentz standing behind me.

"Who was it? That ain't no razor burn."

"You have no idea what you're talking about."

"Was it Ace?"

"No, why would you say that?"

"It better not be Ace."

"It's not."

"Good."

I hear Wentz say something under his breath just as I was about to go into the bathroom.

"You said something?" I ask.

"Uh... Uh... N-no..." Wentz stutters.

I just close the door cause the mood was getting too awkward.

_______________________________________

Ayyyeee 108 reads! Thank you to everyone reading this! I hope ya are enjoying this. I'll try to update as soon as possible.