[7]

"Souma, you sure you ok up there?" she is quite worried. What if he accidentally slips down the stairs?

Souma just grinned and waved,

"It's fine~ it's not the first anyway. I will make sure to clean it all sparkly"

"Sigh~ suit yourself then..."

Then, an older voice suddenly asked,

"What happened here?" Hoshi turned around and saw the ever-familiar person,

"Oh, uncle! Good evening, I just came by to visit."

"I see... your parents are also on their way here, how about we go inside for a chat"

"Sure...?" Hoshi was a bit puzzled with the sudden offer for a chat, but she decided to just follow and walked in. Then, she heard Joichiro break the news of closing the shop, which earns Souma's erk. She just laughs.

'Typical uncle and his nonchalant way of doing things. I might as well brew some tea, mom and dad will drop by here soon afterall'  she went behind the counter, prepared to heat the water for the purpose of brewing tea.

She then saw both of them walked in, with souma protesting against his father. Honestly, who wouldn't? All of a sudden, he was told that the shop was going to close for 3 years... 

Anyway, the drama is about to start, and so she just watched as the conversation unfolds.

-CS-

Joichiro walked in, as he said,

"Well then, I will go as soon as I pack my things"

Souma who was thoroughly confused replied,

"W-wait dad!"

Ignore, Joichiro continue,

"I'll send you living expenses once in a while"

Souma gritted, and said,

"I told you to wait!! I want to.. Always... in this shop"

Joichiro stops and held back his sigh. He looks back at his son, and said,

"It's time to part Souma, go out there and measure your ability"

"!! What do you mean?"

Then, an ever-familiar voice said,

"Let me explained Souma-Kun, also Joichiro, seriously, you should have wait for us" it was none other than Shuga Amemiya. He just arrived, standing at the door with his wife. Joichiro reply

"Well, I have to get going soon. You know my flight is tonight right?"

"Yeah, I guess so. Urgh! Haha, that's a very tight hug there Hoshi" he chuckled as he received a sudden tight hug by his daughter.

"Hehe sorry about that dad. Mom." she grinned.

"It's alright hoshi~ anyway, this is yours~" Kaoru smiled as she took out a piece of paper. She suddenly feels her neck was cold.

"Mine?" she took the piece of paper handed to her- and her eyes immediately largen. Souma, who realised Hoshi reaction, immediately peek to her paper and shocked. He then said,

"Well... I guess at least we will go to the same high school together, eh Hoshi?"

That is the only thing Souma could think of when he saw the same application paper held by him and her.

Application to culinary school- the Totsuki academy.

-CS-

Some days later...