The creatures from beyond

We were ready for our first quest. Watrom told us that for our first quest we had to go the San Andreas fault. "Why there's nothing in there" I said. "That is what mortals think but it's really a portal to another dimension and I think your ready" watrom said. So he made another portal with his hand and we were in California a couple of yards away from the fault, in a mob of tourists. "So do just jump" jack asked. "I guess it's the same as watrom's portal, so yeah unless some one has a better plan" I said. Julia didn't raise her hand so we went with the plan. "Three" "two" "one" "jump". We kept falling and I thought I was going to die in a couple of seconds but watrom was right we entered a portal. There was people made from dirt and when they saw us they all said "hooray were saved". So this was our quest to find earth people then come back? "You must hide before the king comes back". "What king" I asked. "King Midas threatens to turn us into gold ". "We're is he now" Julia asked. He left to get something but after the war watrom told us he would send some elemental wielders". "So were gonna just jump the guy"said jack. " No ,we're having a battle". And I told them the plan thay understood so now all we needed was king Midas .

PLEASE VOTE AND I WILL PUT THREE CHAPTERS UP TODAY.