The impossible

After the escape they made sure they were a couple of miles away from the orphanage. Luckily the fire wasn't so hard thanks to Jack. We slept on some comfortable grass and slept like babies."wake up you have to see this" said jack. It was morning and I was still a little sleepy when jack woke me up. What I saw made me wonder what life we were living in because it was some hybrid of a head of a hammer head shark, body of a wolf , tail of a beaver, and five feet tall. That is not the weirdest thing it's that it could talk ant yet thanks not the weirdest it's what it said. "How is it possible that there is more of you" said the creature. "Two questions , what are you and what do you mean is it possible for us to be alive" I said. "I am watrom trainer of the elemental wielders, and you three are elemental wielders but it isn't possible that you are alive". I had so many questions in my mind and I can tell that so did jack and Julia by there confused looks. "So what happened to the rest of us" I asked. "They all died in the war between evil and good sadly we lost" said watrom. "So what happened " asked jack. "Evil got a step forward against success and if they win the next war earth will be dumed they said that there would be three new warriors but I didn't expect kids or such high class it's impossible " said watrom. "So your gonna train us or not " said Julia. "We'll yes " said watrom. A ball appeared in his hand he threw it to the ground and a portal appeared that sucked us in and we appeared in some super duper deluxe tree house. It had five bright blue couches, a "60" inch plasma tv and a yard the size of 4 football fields and I'm pretty sure we are half a mile high. "We're are we" I asked. "We're in camp this is were you will live,sleep,eat, and train.